FS: 1994 Ford SHO

MorpheusGPR

Established Member
1994 Red Ford SHO
Auto tranny
If I recall right its around 138k miles
Interior overall good condition, seats great, the o/d button broke so I have the wires wired to a switch that sits near the shifter to take it out of o/d.
BRAND NEW Toyo tires all around (great tires)
Rim has one plastic center cap that has a plastic tab broken so it does not sit on the rim right now.

Upper 60k was done on the car, minus the shims
Needs the front 60k, causes CEL to come on from time to time and the car will start fine with a good charge. Once the front 60k is done it should be good to go.

Car is driveable but will need a new pass taillight, fiberglass piece that goes under the light and license plate (on order) and the passenger rear fender needs to be aligned along with that piece of bumper. Body shop said about 2 hrs labor to realign the fender. My wife spun the car at low speeds on ice this winter and it backed into a concrete barrier on the hwy. The fender got pushed over towards the trunk, but the trunk will open and close. Some paints scrapes as well, obviously. The fog lights do not work, pushed up from prior owner.

All in all with some work it would make a great car, nice motors in these made by Yamaha. It has the 3.2l motor in it.

I also just installed a ton of money into the brakes, a new dynomax catback, toyo tires, alternator, batteyr, and it has Big Bore Butterflies that open when you get to about 4k Rpm. Deep tinted windows.

The car has power everything, sunroof, and gray interior with cloth middle and leather on the bolsters.

I would keep the car and fix it but I already bought something else and will have no need for this one anymore. I have the title, which is clear, I just need to locate it. Worse case I will have to go get a duplicate made. Car was bought in KY 2 years ago and has worked just fine for me.

$1500/offer

MorpheusGPR

Established Member
Also needed to note that it has a cd changer I installed, the in dash player does not work.

I put a new strut, moog spring and strut mount on the drivers rear. Sells for a good price I have 3 more springs, struts and strut mounts for the other corners the new owner can install.

MorpheusGPR

Established Member
Also needed to note that it has a cd changer I installed, the in dash player does not work.

I put a new strut, moog spring and strut mount on the drivers rear. Sells for a good price I have 3 more springs, struts and strut mounts for the other corners the new owner can install.

It has subframe connectors installed too

Users who are viewing this thread