FS: 1994 Ford Mustang GT in Northern VA - $3500 OBO

FunkyBoss

Established Member
Up for sale is a 1994 Ford Mustang GT with an automatic transmission and 122k miles. The exterior color is red, freshly painted, and the interior is black and tan with leather seats. The ground work has been laid for this car, I just don't have the funds to finish the project as I am trying to purchase a house. Mods include Trickflow TFS Street cylinder heads with Crane Cam Energizer 1.6:1 roller rockers, MSD Blaster coil, K&N air filter, off-road h-pipe, weld-in Flowmaster mufflers, 3.73:1 rear-end gear, BBK lowering springs, and I was told by the previous owner that a shift kit was installed. During the install of the heads, new Trickflow hardened pushrods, a Comp-Cams double-roller timing chain, and a new battery were also installed. All this car needs is a good aftermarket or GT-40 intake and maybe a tune and it should really move. I currently have the stock intake and airbox on it, and it drives great, the only issue is the airbag light is on. If you have an questions or would like more pics, please email. I am located in Woodbridge, VA about 20 miles south of DC. Asking price is $3500 obo, no trades, sold AS-IS, cash only!

side.jpg

side2.jpg

engine-1.gif

interior.jpg

nitrovic

Established Member
Bump for a fellow Woodbridge man!! Nice car bro, wish I had the bills right now. Economy killed my 401, no can do right now.:(

Users who are viewing this thread