FS 1994 750rwhp DD Cobra

cobra2vette

Established Member
It looks like its going for sure now. I havent been able to make up my mind. But I finally have. 73,000 miles on the chassis. Less than 500 miles on every mod listed and more. The car is so clean there is not even dirt or dust in the wheel wells. The car dynoed 734rwhp SAE. Never been taken to the track on the new setup. I am asking 25kOBO. Car comes with a set of stock 94 Cobra wheels.

R302 Block (331)
Venolia Pistons
DSS Forged Rods
RPM Crank
Twisted Wedge Fully ported Heads w/ 2.08 valves
Custom Hydraulic Roller Cam
TFS-R Fully Ported Upper Lower Intake
MSD Distributor
Accel Gen6 DFI EMS
Vortech YS Trim Supercharger Kit
83lb Injectors
Twin Pierburg Pumps
Sumped Fuel Tank
All SS Fuel Lines & Brake Lines
Chromoly Tubular K-member
Tubular A-Arms
Drag Coilovers
Flaming River Manual Rack
Mighty Mite C4
TCT Converter
33spline axles
Auborn Pro-LSD
Full Rear Suspension (control arms, anti-roll bar, etc.)
3.55 gears
Autometer Gauges
Corbeau Seats
6-point Cage
Weld Pro-Stars
Many more parts...this is just everything in a big lump sum.

$25k OBO

PM me or email me for pictures. I now have them but I cant figure out how to host pics on the forum.
OR
Email me at [email protected]
Thanks.

By the way I am located in the Chicago area.

MuTiLaToR

Banned
not taking anything away from you or the car, sounds like a beast but IMO that price is a little too high. looks like your trying to get back all the money you put into it which more often than not doesnt happen. TTT for ya and good luck!

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
MuTiLaToR said:
not taking anything away from you or the car, sounds like a beast but IMO that price is a little too high. looks like your trying to get back all the money you put into it which more often than not doesnt happen. TTT for ya and good luck!

i think it is fair. think about what you would pay for an 03 then mods to get that h/p. of course i like the 94 and 95 push rods :rockon:

also post up pics of that beast :thumbsup:

MuTiLaToR

Banned
bbp42d said:
i think it is fair. think about what you would pay for an 03 then mods to get that h/p. of course i like the 94 and 95 push rods :rockon:

also post up pics of that beast :thumbsup:

I agree 100% on the push rod comment, I love the 94-95's. But your car is not a 03-04, its a 94 which doesnt sell for anywhere near a stock or modded 03. 2 totally diff. animals here. Like I said not bashing you I have a 347 Turbo 95 of my own, just saying the price doesnt seem right to me. just my .02

cobra2vette

Established Member
well i did say best offer. there is $80,000 invested into the car. plus the car is as clean if not cleaner than any other 03/04.

Ok well to see some pictures of the car you will want to go to www.chicagomotorcars.com. This is not the place selling the car. This is where I bought it from 3-4 weeks ago. You will be at the home page then scroll down until you see a red 1994 Cobra on the left hand side. Then on the right side once you have clicked on it should be about 10-15 pictures of the cars exterior. call me at 847 989 5842 if you wanna talk.

MuTiLaToR

Banned
well, all i can say is, 80k my ass! now way in hell that car has 80,000 into it. You got ripped big time buddy. My condolences... if all you can get is 700-800 hp from 80,000 then someone needs to take a long walk off a short cliff... jesus man when will people stop bullshitting about money invested. It makes you and them look bad b/c if that much money was invested something went terribly wrong somewhere :shrug:

Last edited:

Whitning95

Back In the Saddle
Established Member
i dont understand where everyone gets off knocking on his car. So what hes asking 20k. Are you gonna buy it? NO! at least prolly not so you can look and im pretty sure that this forum has a guideline that says not to tarnish anyones post if they are trying to sell something. Hes legit and the car is amazing. so next time think about if you were trying to sell something and people were saying stupid sh!t in your posts. bump for nicks bra

jigga man

Established Member
this car was sold for less than 18,000 dollars i was offerd the car for 17,800 dollars from that dealership but the car is bad ass good luck with the sell.

cobra2vette

Established Member
I bought this car for $19,800. Call Parin if you want to make sure. I am selling the car because I am 17 and I need acar to drive everywhere. This car is sick. I just dont have the money right now to put tires for the street and put gas in it right now. I know it sounds stupid but I am only 17. There are only 500-700 miles on all parts on this car. It will need to be tuned for 93 octane if anyone plans on running 93 octane. Right now i just run 110 with the belt loosened up a little bit so it doesnt make all the boost it can. I need to get like 18k so please take it off my hands. I am looking to buy a 350Z or something along those lines. Thanks for not putting my car down. I was only asking back for what I payed for the car. Thank you, Nick.

Henrik

Established Member
Whitning95 said:
i dont understand where everyone gets off knocking on his car. So what hes asking 20k. Are you gonna buy it? NO! at least prolly not so you can look and im pretty sure that this forum has a guideline that says not to tarnish anyones post if they are trying to sell something. Hes legit and the car is amazing. so next time think about if you were trying to sell something and people were saying stupid sh!t in your posts. bump for nicks bra

That´s what I thought! What´s wrong with making a few extra bucks. Isn´t that what everyone hopes to do??? If you don´t like the price, leave it alone. It´s up to the buyer to consider if the price is right or not.
I think it´s a hell of a car, and BUMP for it.
Good luck, if it´s was what I was looking for, I´d def. be buying it!

Users who are viewing this thread