FS 1993 SVT Cobra #1522 Vibrant Red Black interior

mustangjohnny

Cobraholics anonymous
Established Member
1993 Mustang Cobra #1522 Vibrant Red with Black Cloth interior. Car has very nice paint (partial repaint) Very nice interior, one small blemish in drivers lower bolster. SN95 5 lug conversion with 2003 10th anniversary red calipers. 1993 Cobra R Black wheels with chrome pony caps. Tremec 3550 trans with shifter, BBK shorties with BBK X pipe, BBK springs, BBK Cold air intake (I have original air cleaner) BBK Camber Caster plates, R model radio delete plate (I have the original CD player, and an aftermarket CD with a plug and play harness) either can be plug and play with 4 screws and two plugs in about 5 minuets. Custom heater controls (A/C heater control head with non a/c applique to run a/c but give the outward appearance of a non a/c car) yea ima geek!!!! (have original head unit.) Cobra R antenna delete plate (have full antenna) LOWERED TO 9,995!!!!!
Let me know how you want it.
Johnny
cobra111.jpg

Last edited:

Newby81

Established Member
Hey Johnny,

Is this the car with the cowl hood? How much are you asking for the car as it sits with the 93 R's? Does it have a factory radio? Tape or CD? Please send me some recent pics. I ran into you on another site.

Last edited:

mustangjohnny

Cobraholics anonymous
Established Member
Hey Johnny,

Is this the car with the cowl hood? How much are you asking for the car as it sits with the 93 R's? Does it have a factory radio? Tape or CD? Please send me some recent pics. I ran into you on another site.
Yes that is the same car....it really is a clean little car, and with all of the work I have put into it over the last 2 months.....I really hate to sell it now.
That picture was taken about a week and a half ago at the MCA Grand National show in Park City Utah. I Just finished the 5 lug conversion and "R" mods. It is the only pic I had...I will shoot some more on Thursday and post up.
Johnny

mustangjohnny

Cobraholics anonymous
Established Member
For a new price and situation
I just bought a car and need this gone!!!!!
9,995 with "R" rims and lots of goodies
Factory Ford 1993 owners manual packet with all warranty books
Factory Ford 1993 Black Cobra Floor mats
Factory Ford 1993 SVT Cobra brochure
Repo Ford 1993 SVT Cobra window sticker with all correct dealer info
Factory Ford Mustang Premium Sound CD player

Did I mention the ash tray door works like new? Come guys....its your chance to own a cool UNIQUE 1993 Cobra...dont miss out! It gets TONS of attention just drivin around on the roads...I have even had people hanging cell phones out there windows taking pictures of it!!!!! It could be you!
Johnny

Last edited:

mustangjohnny

Cobraholics anonymous
Established Member
It has 135,000 but when parked next to my buddies car with 60,000 miles.....It looks just as good if not better!
P1010112.jpg

083008_16201.jpg

P1010114.jpg

P1010115.jpg

P1010117.jpg

Last edited:

mustangjohnny

Cobraholics anonymous
Established Member
ttt for lower price (all prices in ad have been changed to lower price)
Looking to upgrade to a 2003-2004 Cobra....looking to spend mid to high teens...depends on the car, high miles or salvage title are options...I have cash to go with this Cobra for yours......Let me know what you got!!!!
Johnny

turbosaleen

Established Member
car

ttt for lower price (all prices in ad have been changed to lower price)
Looking to upgrade to a 2003-2004 Cobra....looking to spend mid to high teens...depends on the car, high miles or salvage title are options...I have cash to go with this Cobra for yours......Let me know what you got!!!!
Johnny

i have a chrome yellow 03 cobra with a texas salvage title

the car was slid side ways into a curb bending both passenger wheels.

i have pics of everything that was repaired i bought it from a insurance auction and i can prove that i spent a total of 800 dollars fixing it

there was almost no body damage just needed side skirts on pasenger side
I replaced the controll arm and knuckle for the irs on that side and replaced all the shocks and struts i put on stock 03 cobra wheels and replaced the tie rods front and rear on that side and that was it nothing else was needed.

car was even put on a frame machine and did not even need to be pulled < i just wanted to be sure > and ill gaurnetee the frame is straight .

bolt ons include borla cat back mg shifter spec clutch upper pulley all 90 mm idlers jlt cold air and off road x pipe.

car still smells new inside.

pleas email me pics of your engine etc..
[email protected]

also is it a clean or salvage title and what parts are no longer original cobra etc.

mustangjohnny

Cobraholics anonymous
Established Member
does it have any rust?
floor pans are clean, doors are clean, hatch is clean, quarters are clean, It has a tiny bubbling on windshield pillar hard to see but easy to fix

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...waters-99-eg-cobra-terminator-conversion.html
Any interest in that>??? I love your car, especially with the black interior. Let me know if you have interest and I might consider it.
Me and a friend looked at this car in Dec I think and I fell in love with it. I think I would finish off the Termy look with bumper covers, skirts, hood and spoiler tho. Seems like it was closer to 12k I thought
i have a chrome yellow 03 cobra with a texas salvage title

the car was slid side ways into a curb bending both passenger wheels.

i have pics of everything that was repaired i bought it from a insurance auction and i can prove that i spent a total of 800 dollars fixing it

there was almost no body damage just needed side skirts on pasenger side
I replaced the controll arm and knuckle for the irs on that side and replaced all the shocks and struts i put on stock 03 cobra wheels and replaced the tie rods front and rear on that side and that was it nothing else was needed.

car was even put on a frame machine and did not even need to be pulled < i just wanted to be sure > and ill gaurnetee the frame is straight .

bolt ons include borla cat back mg shifter spec clutch upper pulley all 90 mm idlers jlt cold air and off road x pipe.

car still smells new inside.

pleas email me pics of your engine etc..
[email protected]

also is it a clean or salvage title and what parts are no longer original cobra etc.
These are exactly what I was looking for in November...Where were you guys? lol
I have purchased a 2003 Cobra roller so I do not have cash anymore to look at this option...Unless someone is interested in a clean title 2003 Cobra roller????????
As far as the '93 goes, it is a clean title car and I will post engine and undercarriage pics later today, I will post some interior pics over the weekend
Johnny

Last edited:

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Me and a friend looked at this car in Dec I think and I fell in love with it. I think I would finish off the Termy look with bumper covers, skirts, hood and spoiler tho. Seems like it was closer to 12k I thought

:??: You looked at my car in December>???

Users who are viewing this thread