FS: 1993 Mustang GT Hatchback

gwalker

Established Member
Apparently this is too high? I am selling this car b/c my wife is currently pregnant with our first kid, and I have to make room in the garage. I have receipts for this car from 2001. I have garage kept this car and it does not see rain or snow... The car was undercoated from the original owner. Since it doesn't get much road time the undercoating is still as nice as it was the first day I had it.

Wait, you making room in the garage for the kid?? Jk free bump

aaronp

Established Member
The current tune is on E85. This is a new setup and I have NOT taken it to the dyno for tuning. I was originally going to, but as the weather heads into the crappy around here, MN, I am going to wait to tune it. If I get something close to my asking price I will have the tune done COMPLETELY, if not, then I will NOT tune it. I am willing to knock off 2 grand on the price to NOT tune it. I just ran out of time and money with this project, so tuning the current configuration is going to come if it sells.

99f1

Established Member
ttt

tune it to perfection!! then knock nothing off. it will sell quiker tuned. turbos well.....you know

aaronp

Established Member
I will send you the pics tomorrow as I am away for the weekend. As far as where, I live in the southern metro of the twin cities.

aaronp

Established Member
Car is still for sale. I was not actively selling it last year as my wife and I were busy with our new baby. I would really like to see it go to someone who is looking for a nice custom built fox. Any one who has seen this car in person knows how high quality the work is, not to mention the paint. I can post more recent pictures of it or text them to you. my number is 952 688 1448. The car made 546rwhp on only 5psi. This setup will EASILY handle 1000whp. Thanks. Asking 15k FIRM. No checks, cash only.

Users who are viewing this thread