FS 1993 Modular Notch... You will probably recognize it.

Freedom

Established Member
Bought it on here earlier this year, and I lvoe the car, but my dad wants to sell his 56 Chevy, and I want to keep it in the family. So gonna try to sell the notch to do just that.

93 modular fox. car has 70k miles on the body, and the motor has 32,xxx miles.. the odometer is digital from an 04 saleen.
1993 Mustang coupe
30k miles
Grey interior
Saleen swap everything
Motor/Trans Drivetrain...
Full Wiring harness front to back cluster and all
Mods:

03 Cobra shortblock
4340 Crank; Manley Rods/Pistons.
Ported and Polished P.I Heads with Comp Cam.270 cams.
Saleen Series 4 Blower
42lb Injectors
Inovated West Harmonic Balancer
JLT cold Air intake
SCT Big 90mm MAF
BBK 75mm Throttle Body
FRPP: 373 Gears
Moser 31 Spline Axles
Tr3650 Trans
Svt Focus Fuel Pump
Kenne Bell Boost a pump
BBK Long Tube Headers
BBK H Pipe
Flow Master 40's
3in Exhaust
UPR Full Tubular K member
Subframe Connectors
Rear Control Arms
QA1 Front adjustable Coilovers
MGW Short throw shifter
Aluminum Driveshaft.
10th Anniversary Cobra Wheels (replicas)

wsIC9.jpg

fkvUl.jpg

tGTjk.jpg

NrtyJ.jpg

All I have done to it is get the AC working and put the 10th Anniversary wheels on it since I have gotten it, so wheels and tires have less than 500 miles on them, I dont have the Weld wheels for it anymore. Its a good driving solid car.

$11,000 Firm, I will keep it before I sell it for less. Might be interested in a trade, but it would have to be a good one. You can PM here, or txt me at 334-614-2337.

Last edited:

silver93

Established Member
what kind of power does the car make? has it been tuned and do you have any quarter mile times on the car. are you looking to trade your car plus some cash with it

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
There is video on youtube of this car. Search Modular Fox. GLWS, this is a dea for someone for sure.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
man, I miss this car so much. New owner will be more than please. Can't wait to see it with a race tune and painted hood. for those who asked the car has been 11.50@120 with about an idle launch in the summer heat.

94lightning2292

slower traffic keep right
Established Member
man, I miss this car so much. New owner will be more than please. Can't wait to see it with a race tune and painted hood. for those who asked the car has been 11.50@120 with about an idle launch in the summer heat.

Thanks for talking to me about the car, but he backed out on our trade so i guess there wont be a deal between he and I. Hate it because it would've been a good deal for both of us.

Last edited:

pbdrew15

Established Member
This was my car...cant believe I sold it for 6500 and now its trying to be sold for 11k...GLWS

pbdrew15

Established Member
No, I sold it for its value. Car hasnt been changed much since I owned it. So why try to make money on something I didn't spend it on? Not trying to take anyone money. I enjoyed the car and sold it to someone else to enjoy for a good deal.

jdl1000

Established Member
No, I sold it for its value. Car hasnt been changed much since I owned it. So why try to make money on something I didn't spend it on? Not trying to take anyone money. I enjoyed the car and sold it to someone else to enjoy for a good deal.

Not trying to make you upset but maybe prices are different in New Mexico. But here in Florida you sold that car for what a nice stock 5.0L goes for. At 11K he's asking about what its worth. Sorry you sold it cheap you should have waited for the right buyer. If the OP sells it for 10 times what you sold it to him for who cares? Good for him! At the time of the sale you where happy with what you got for the car. Sounds like you might have realized you sold it cheap and now your upset someone might get the money you should have gotten out of it?

To the OP, take it to a big event like NMRA or a big mustang show and put a forsale sign on it and you'll get what you asking or pretty close. Every NMRA event I go to someone is always trying to buy mine.

Good luck with the sale!

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Not trying to make you upset but maybe prices are different in New Mexico. But here in Florida you sold that car for what a nice stock 5.0L goes for. At 11K he's asking about what its worth. Sorry you sold it cheap you should have waited for the right buyer. If the OP sells it for 10 times what you sold it to him for who cares? Good for him! At the time of the sale you where happy with what you got for the car. Sounds like you might have realized you sold it cheap and now your upset someone might get the money you should have gotten out of it?

To the OP, take it to a big event like NMRA or a big mustang show and put a forsale sign on it and you'll get what you asking or pretty close. Every NMRA event I go to someone is always trying to buy mine.

Good luck with the sale!

I took it to the nmra commerce in atlanta, and the crowds drew when they saw the supercharged 4.6 badges on it.

And let it be known that I paid $6500 for the car, put $400 DR on it, new headlights, a tune, $1,500 built rear end and pulled out a few dents from painless dent removal. I made a little bit, but I got what I could I wasn't going to sell it for less to feel better about myself, and at the time mod notches were gold it seemed like.

To the OP i sent PM about getting her back.. Let me know...mint 93 cobra......

pbdrew15

Established Member
Exactly...I sold it for what I paid for it. Could I have sat on it for months waiting for more...sure, but that wasn't what I was trying to do. sold it to turbotrail for a great price because I wasn't trying to MAKE any money on it. In reality it doesn't matter how much is into a car, it matters what its value is. No one is mad for what we sold it for jdl1000. Just not in this hobby to screw someone else over based on what is IN the car vs. its actual value.

jdl1000

Established Member
Exactly...I sold it for what I paid for it. Could I have sat on it for months waiting for more...sure, but that wasn't what I was trying to do. sold it to turbotrail for a great price because I wasn't trying to MAKE any money on it. In reality it doesn't matter how much is into a car, it matters what its value is. No one is mad for what we sold it for jdl1000. Just not in this hobby to screw someone else over based on what is IN the car vs. its actual value.

It was real nice of you to sell the car cheap to give someone a deal. Would you sell your house for what you paid for it, even if it was worth more just because your not trying to MAKE any money on it? Same thing with the car. The car is worth what someone is willing to sell it for and what another person is willing to pay for it. No one is being forced to buy his car therefore no one is being taken advantage of no matter what the price is.

Sorry to the OP for getting of topic. GLWS!

Users who are viewing this thread