FS: 1990 GT 347ci Carb Stroker Race Ready!!!

FaYgOkRiS

SVT BOSS 570
Established Member
how streetable is this vehicle? In terms of a daily driver, I dont travel far, but as I just arrived at FT. Campbell, I am in desperate need of wheels.

Wobbz

Terminated SVT Poster
Established Member
Wow cant believe your only looking to get 6000... To bad I just payed that on school for the semester... Good luck with sale, I'm sure who ever buys this will be one happy owner.

jershelb

Established Member
how streetable is this vehicle? In terms of a daily driver, I dont travel far, but as I just arrived at FT. Campbell, I am in desperate need of wheels.

It likes gas due to the carb, gears, and 3 speed c-4 and as it says in the ad it doesnt have heat or air and no wiper parts at all...but it runs cool...the hottest it has got was this summer and it stayed between 200-205 degrees which considering it was close to that temperature outside in this area i think thats not too bad!! it will need new drag radials soon as they are almost to the wear bars and they run about $150 each to give you an idea...what it doesn't say in the ad is that it has 5speed pedals so a tranny swap wouldnt be as difficult as a full auto car which would help with gas mileage and make it a more fun street car.

jershelb

Established Member
Wow cant believe your only looking to get 6000... To bad I just payed that on school for the semester... Good luck with sale, I'm sure who ever buys this will be one happy owner.

Thanks man...i am sure they will...if i didn't have a 69 fastback sitting in the garage waiting for a resto i probably wouldn't sale it.

jershelb

Established Member
Ok guys...my work is allowing me to check the forum more often than i thought so the number mentioned is not the only way to get in contact with me. If you post in the thread i will reply as promptly as possible! That being said...the car can be seen in person at the upcoming NMRA in bowling green ky october 5-7. Let me know if you are gonna be there and wanna see it and i will try to set something up with you.

alkyholic

GM-NTMR
Established Member
same boat that im in bad market its tuff to get rid of anything you might have better luck parting it out thats what im doing

jershelb

Established Member
same boat that im in bad market its tuff to get rid of anything you might have better luck parting it out thats what im doing

Thanks for the feedback...more would be good from other people or is that the consensus from the majority...its hard for me to swallow that, seeing as how 20,000 dollar foxes are selling...granted mine is by no means a 20,000 dollar car...just saying if the market is good enough for those to sell surely mine should sell for 5500...or maybe i am just lost in a land of make believe!!! lol either way i want it gone without having to part it out...but if it does get parted out, my 69 fastback is gonna have one bad ass motor!

jershelb

Established Member
Guess i lied...wife wants it gone super blowout price reduction...$5000...will not go lower...seriously this time...i will keep it and get a divorce before i go lower!!!! :) Again...car can be seen in person at the nmra races in bowling green, ky this coming weekend.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread