FS: 1986 Mustang SVO - modified

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
You might want to consider some of the more turbo Ford focused boards (Four Eyed, TurboFord, etc) if you haven't already. But you are asking way north of what SVO's in that condition typically bring. Just trying to help, GLWS.

CCM302

Established Member
You might want to consider some of the more turbo Ford focused boards (Four Eyed, TurboFord, etc) if you haven't already. But you are asking way north of what SVO's in that condition typically bring. Just trying to help, GLWS.

Yea, it's on FEP and Stinger Performance right now. Thanks though. I can't remember if it was this forum or another (it's on 7 different one's right now i think) but it was just a starting point for negotiations. And if I haven't said it, all offers are welcome.

Speaking of SVOs TheVikingRL, how do you like those Konis on your '12? My brother just got an '11 and is looking to upgrade just about everything.

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
I like the Koni's although I have nothing other than stock to compare against. Even on the softest setting they are probably a little stiffer than stock stuff and they can get really firm from there. Regardless of the setting the car feels much more confident now.

I would recommend to you brother not to go too crazy with the suspension at first. Lowering the car significantly causes a host of other problems and almost anything you do results in additional NVH. Definitely the struts/shocks and some reasonable (not slammed) drop springs, maybe a adj. panhard bar as well to correct the rear alignment.

CCM302

Established Member
Drove it a few miles yesterday just to charge the battery. Runs strong. Come and get it. $6k obo. Make an offer. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Users who are viewing this thread