FS: 1986 ford bronco

jbentley

Established Member
I am selling my 1986 ford bronco for something newer. The body of this bronco is not in the best shape but it runs like a champ. It has it normal rust that bronco's get around the wheel wells. It has a brand new 351 crate motor in it with only 20,000 miles. The tranny and transfer case were rebuilt by jasper motors and they only have 20,000 miles on them to. It has a 6 inch lift kit with brand new mud tires not sure of the brand. The tires are 35's and it has a full spare with matching tire. It has a eldabrock carb on it with all new MSD ignition. There is a K&N filter on it and a brand new battery. The interior is in good shape for being a 86. It has headers with flowmaster exhaust and is quite. It has 373 grears in the front and back axle. Fourwheel drive works great, has lock out hubs. There is no ac in it but you can put a new compresor on it. There is alittle play in the steering but nothing to bad. I have a box of recpiets of almost everything that has been done to it. It starts very easy and runs smooth. I drove this bronco from Indpendence MO with no problems. Im trying to get $3500 obo if you have any questions please call (785)364-7164 ask for Jeremiah. Also call or text if you want pictures of the bronco. I do have title in hand

4c2143dc.jpg

2c3f792e.jpg

14505abe.jpg

abd047dc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread