FS: 1985 K5 Blazer - $4000

townaj

Established Member
Need to get rid of some projects, so the Blazer needs to go. CL ad is here: http://lubbock.craigslist.org/cto/4951040364.html

Lifted on 35s with a 350 small block and 700r4 trans. Silverado trim model with power windows and locks that all work, including the rear window. Front seats need to be recovered but have covers on them for now, rear seat is perfect. Dash is cracked like all of them, all the gauges work. Brand new Cooper STTs on the front. Body is in extremely good condition. Only slight surface rust on the underbody, no serious rust anywhere.

Engine was rebuilt at some point and has an Edelbrock carb with a Performer intake. The trans is stuck in first and I don't have time or money to mess with it. Located in Lubbock, Texas. I can answer more questions and send more pictures if you contact me at 210-859-9935. Texting preferred but I can return your call if you leave a message. Asking $4000 or trade for turbo parts for an 03 Cobra

00101_gHOlFDyVkAv_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

townaj

Established Member
Thanks! Really need it sold so I can get my DD back on the road, otherwise I'd love to keep it

Users who are viewing this thread