FS: 1968 Mustang Coupe Project Car in SoCal

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
I want to sell my 1968 Mustang Coupe project. I started going back to school and do not have too much free time left, so I cannot see myself spending anymore time on it. It has already been sitting untouched for about 5 months. This is a PROJECT car. The engine was removed and is currently outside of the car. It was at one time converted to an auto, but the auto trans is no longer around. I have the original 3 speed manual trans from the car and will need to hunt down and find the bellhousing for it. The car doesn't not have a clutch pedal, so you will need to get one or you will have to find an auto for it.

Here are the details:

Original 2bbl engine car, comes with a 4bbl engine (stock)
8" rear end
power steering
Hood, Floors, Gas Tank, Radiator Support, Battery side inner fender panel and driver side fender all replaced in 2002.
(4) 16" 5 spoke Eagle Alloys & (4) stock wheels and center caps
Interior had carpet and under carpet layer installed in 2003
Dash pad is in good condition
All seats are still wrapped in original vinyl, the two front seats should get re-upholstered, the rear seat is in decent condition.
Shocks are 6 months on all 4 corners
Original vinyl top was removed and roof was sanded down 2 years ago
Salvage Title from before I owned it. There was front end alignment issues when I got it, but I had the car pulled straight at an alignment shop
Been exposed to the Southern California weather for a few months now and has some surface rust as well as the typical rust found in the rear quarters
Misc parts and whatever I have laying around for it will be included.

There is too much to list, if you have anything you want to know, just ask and I will do my best to answer.

I am asking $1,500 OBO

CIMG0716.gif

CIMG0731.gif

CIMG0726.gif

CIMG0719.gif

You can view more pictures at http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc145/edgar_sarabia/1968Mustang/?albumview=grid
I do have plenty of more pictures that I can post up if needed. Most of them need to be scanned first though.
-Edgar

Last edited:

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
there is some rust on the rear quarter panel. You can see it in the pictures. There is also some in the trunk panel as well.

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
I am the the San Gabriel Valley, Rosemead to be exact, right off the 10 fwy, west of the 605 fwy.

Users who are viewing this thread