FS: 19" Brembo wheels/tires/sensors. $850, will ship.

JamesHere

Established Member
It's a long shot, but would you be interested in a straight up trade for staggered black AMRs? 18x9/18x10 with 255 45s up front and 275/40s in the rear? Sumitomos with 5K miles on the entire package, no TPMS, however. Brand new condition, no damage, nicks, etc. Come with plain black center caps and black lugs. Pics in my profile.

sleepysvt98

Established Member
It's a long shot, but would you be interested in a straight up trade for staggered black AMRs? 18x9/18x10 with 255 45s up front and 275/40s in the rear? Sumitomos with 5K miles on the entire package, no TPMS, however. Brand new condition, no damage, nicks, etc. Come with plain black center caps and black lugs. Pics in my profile.

I already ordered my 20" RTR's otherwise I would've considered it. Thanks for the offer though.

sleepysvt98

Established Member
Hey guys, I'm keeping my sensors for my new wheels, so expect to see a price drop tomorrow. I'll also get those shipping quotes as well. Thanks, Ryan.

sleepysvt98

Established Member

blown up

Established Member
hey interested in them if you still have them, do you have paypal? text me at 708 670 1024

SeaFoam

Established Member
I can't PM yet, but I'm Des Moines - can you check shipping to 50131? I work in southern Iowa, so it wouldn't be a bad drive to come get them either.

Users who are viewing this thread