FS: 18x9, 18x10 Stealth Black FR500 wheels with like new tires

badazzebz06

Established Member
justin trade for my 17" 10th wheels with nitto nto5r's out back im at 3026324772 if interested and in dover if no no biggie i really want the wheels i doubt the nexens will hold my 507rwhp without losing traction i really love the nittos but i would make the trade i really love the fr500's

Last edited:

Huff035

Established Member
How about a trade for some black FR500's with a polished lip so I dont have to get mine powdercoated? lol. Will you sell without the rear tires?

03TermiCobra

Established Member
Nice, I liked these if I could get them in 17's. I just ordered the black chromes from CC with nt05s. If you had nittos on the rear, they would be going back and I'd snag these up.

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
Lol whats wrong with the nexens?

Like I said, they surprised the hell out of me and even seem to outperform some of the way more expensive tires I have had.

Besides, you can always burn em off and get some new rubber. haha

Have you ever tried Nexens or you just dont like to run tires that arent michelin, goodyear, etc ?

Ummm, no it's just the fact that the one time I decided to run Nexens it almost costed me my car at the track (road course). Whereas my NT555s could hold no problem.

So, yes I have tested them. And they are junk. Don't take it so offensively, you didn't make the tires. I was just stating I'd take them if those tires weren't on there.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Are you willing to sell without the tires of someone wants the tires?

If so, what is your price shipped for the rims? VERY Interested.

justinschmidt1

Established Member
saw ur car on the cruizin concepts website ... thats ur ride right ?

lol wow, I didnt even know I was there...but yea, thats mine at the bottom.

And I have no interest in selling the wheels without tires...the tires are like 90%+ tread left, Im not going to remove them.

justinschmidt1

Established Member
How much shipped to 45219

As ive said before, I believe I spent close to 1400 on these new and they have like 5k miles on the wheels and tires therefore my higher asking price...

Theres not a mark on these and they have been well taken care off, washed frequently and waxed/sealed a few times in the months that Ive had them.

I wanted to get roughly 1000 out of them.

Users who are viewing this thread