FS: 18" chrome/polished CCW Classics with or without tires...

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Hey fellas,
I have a very nice set of wheels for sale. They are 3-piece 18x10 18x9 CCW classics with upgraded chrome centers, polished lips and all ARP hardware.

3 wheels are absolutely perfect. One front wheel has some very minor rash on the lip which can most likely be sanded/filed out. It was there already when i got them. Worst case scenario, CCW can send a replacement outer lip for right around $100 so its not a serious issue. Center caps not included. CCW sells the set for $100 brand new.

Wheels can be sold with or without tires but I'd prefer without for ease of shipping if not sold locally. Rear tires are 305/30/18 Nitto 555R drag radials that are almost brand new with low street miles on them and the fronts are 245/30/18 Falken FK452's also near brand new. The wheels will fit IRS, SRA and even fox mustangs. Being 10" wide in the rear, a small spacer can get them 100% flush with the quarter panel but they sit pretty near flush on my 99-04 SRA 04 cobra.

Only reason I'm selling them is because I have a set of black center classics on the car now which I prefer over the polished finish on the comp orange. These wheels came on the car when I bought it from Vince (SelbyVince) on here. Pics and info are posted in both his build thread and in a previous for sale ad on the wheels before I bought the car with them on it.

$2900 with tires
$2500 with front tires only (as I wouldn't mind keeping the rears myself)
$2300 without tires

Text if interested and for pics as I am on my phone and unable to post any at the moment. 832-298-0768. I may negotiate slightly but I'm in no rush to sell them so if they sit and collect dust for a bit, no big deal.

May consider partial trade + cash on some 18" AFS cobra reps with or without tires. Will also consider trade offers for a KB, Whipple or TVS blower as I plan to put the car back on big boost ASAP.

Thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread