FS: 14 Mustang GT 5.0 Track Pack BRAND NEW

BLK_5.0

Established Member
Wow, that's exactly what I wanted before I bought mine. Too bad this wasn't up in November lol. Great looking car, GLWS.

ramstein

Established Member
Awesome car. I would definitely consider if I wasn`t set on getting 2015. 38 for a base with track pack seems really high though. I see cars around here like yours selling for around 30k out the door brand new.

LSX_Terminator

Established Member
Awesome car. I would definitely consider if I wasn`t set on getting 2015. 38 for a base with track pack seems really high though. I see cars around here like yours selling for around 30k out the door brand new.

I love these posts!
Always make me laugh! (I'd buy your car if....)
Thanks for your .02

Price is obo and not trying to hit a home run here

Ronjon333

Established Member
Can you explain a little more why you had to do a paint correction on the car?
Was the car wrecked or was it a factory paint defect??? Is this a common issue in ford's paint???
Thanks.

StangingAround

Established Member
Can you explain a little more why you had to do a paint correction on the car?
Was the car wrecked or was it a factory paint defect??? Is this a common issue in ford's paint???
Thanks.

Paint correction usually means removing swirls/contaminants caused by everyday use and washes.

LSX_Terminator

Established Member
Paint correction usually means removing swirls/contaminants caused by everyday use and washes.

Yes, thank you. Paint correction should be done to almost any car you buy. It removes any/all defects and contaminants in/on the paint surface. Making the paint look like a mirror. It's kinda of sad how many PM's I get asking if the car was wrecked bc I "corrected" the paint? :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread