FS: '12 Lava Red Brembo GT

snakevenom99

Shenanigans
Established Member
General Info.

I bought the car new in July of 2011. It currently has 17,200 miles on it. Almost all highway miles. Oil was changed every 6k miles with Amsoil. The car has never been tracked and is the reason why I am selling. I never get to have fun with the car and it is just a waste. It really is a great color and gets comments all the time. The car has never been tuned so it still has the factory warranty. I will post pictures later this week, since it is raining today Asking 27,900.

Factory Options

Here is a link to the window sticker so it shows all options on the car. I did add the factory HID's this summer. http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1zvbp8cf9c5216341

Aftermarket Accessories

Boss 302 lower valance
Boss 302 splitter,
GT500 rear diffuser,
Koni Sport shocks/struts,
Eibach Pro Kit,
BMR adjustable panhard bar,
Kenny Brown jacking rails,
Steeda Cue Ball Shifter with billet collar

snakevenom99

Shenanigans
Established Member
These pictures are old but one shows you the color and the other shows the HID's after I installed them.
20120714_185629.jpg

20120325_185913.jpg

Here is one of the diffuser. It also shows how dark it looks win its not in the light.
IMG_0134.jpg

This is after I plasitdipped the emblems and fog lights. (It can easily be removed.
IMG_0138.jpg

maple

Established Member
Is the front bumper drilled for the tag bracket or do you have a special bracket for it?

snakevenom99

Shenanigans
Established Member
Unfortunately it was drilled before I got it. Most people buy plugs for the or you can have it filled. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Users who are viewing this thread