FS: 10th anniv. Rear Seat

wickedsnake03

KB blown
Established Member
This is just for the rear seat, For now i am gonna keep the fronts. This is a genuine 10th anniv. rear seat from my torch red 10th car. This item is gonna be for local pickup only due to its size and afriad it would get damaged during shpping. My zipcode is 16641.

Seat is in excellent shape and has been stored in my house for the last year or more. I really aint sure what this is worth, so feel free to make a offer other then the price I post. Also not excepting trades.

$750 OBO....

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
FWIW, the rear seats are worth $200-$250. Maybeeee $300 if you found someone that really wants the 10th seats. $750 is what the fronts are worth. Not trying to shit on your thread, just letting you know what to expect.

:beer:

wickedsnake03

KB blown
Established Member
I really wasnt sure what they were worth, I seen complete sets on ebay sell fast for 1500.

The lowest I would sell the rear for would be 400 picked up. If I cant get that from them I will just hang on to them.

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
FWIW, the rear seats are worth $200-$250. Maybeeee $300 if you found someone that really wants the 10th seats. $750 is what the fronts are worth. Not trying to shit on your thread, just letting you know what to expect.

:beer:
x2

and BTW is your car a coupe or vert

i`m looking for a complete set of 10th seats for a vert

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Always loved those seats, but I'm pretty sure they'd look pretty gay in a Mineral Grey car hahaha. Good luck with the sale though!

Users who are viewing this thread