FS: 10' Wrangler Unlimited 4x4

Piggy

Established Member
Contact information at bottom of my post, thanks for looking, Chris!

Im pleased to offer this 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport with ONLY 29,000 CARFAX CERTIFIED miles on it! Superior off-road capability, surprisingly fun to drive around town, rough-and-tumble image.
3698_20.jpg

3698_17.jpg

3698_11.jpg

POWERTRAIN:
202-hp, 3.8-liter V-6, 4-speed automatic transmission w/OD, Automatic locking hubs, Command-Trac part-time four-wheel drive, works wonderful.

EXTERIOR:
The Maroon finish is in excellent condition accented with: Manual convertible roof with fixed roll-over protection, Tinted windows, Aero-composite halogen headlamps, Front fog lights. Protected wih Collinte 845 wax, I take care of this just like i take care of my classic cars.

INTERIOR/EQUIPMENT:
The Dark Slate Gray Cloth interior is second to none, not showing any wear, Power windows and Power doorlocks, AM/FM stereo with, single in-dash CD player, MP3 decoder, 6 speakers mopar upgraded Kicker Speakers, air conditioning, Steering wheel with manual tilting, Locking concealed cargo storage, 6-way driver seat adjustment, 4-way passenger seat adjustment. Tow package with hitch. Information Center.

SAFETY:
Four-wheel ABS brakes, 4 ABS channels, Four-wheel disc brakes, Front ventilated disc brakes, Driver and passenger front-impact airbags, Seat-mounted driver and passenger side-impact airbags, Stability Control, ABS, driveline traction control.
Contact me with any questions or if you would like to check it out, Im located around the Dayton Mall area. 937- two six 9 ten eighteen

Users who are viewing this thread