FS: 1 sportcar automobile

94five0

*Click*
Established Member
A friend of mine is selling a car that we dare not post pictures of or dare type or print it's name for fear of litigation from the vehicle manufacturer. I'll describe it as best as I can so that you can get an idea of the car. It is Red (colorado red) and came factory with an Eaton supercharger. The emblems on the fender are original and resemble a serpent with fangs. There is an oval on the deck lid with a blue background and 4 letters that indicate the company that manufactured the car. The performance division of this company that made the vehicle had 3 letters. The car has aftermarket Serpent style wheels patterned after the 1995 special Serpent named racing edition vehicle this company made but the centers are argent with rivets and the rear wheels are deep dish. Front wheels are 17X9 and rear wheels are 17X10.5. The car has an SCT Tuner and BamaChips tune(447RWHP/475RWTQ), MAC Prochamber, MAC Cat back exhaust, Kenwood CD stereo, Lunar Boost & air fuel autometer gauges, Steeda Triax shifter. The car is located near Birmingham, Alabama. It has 68K on it. Going back to school and don't need the payment. Asking $20,500/Best offer. This is a serious ad and real car for sale. If interested, you can email him at [email protected].

94five0

*Click*
Established Member
nah. it's an 03 termy. decided to forego the potential lawsuits and try and sell this thing. here's some pics..

20k OBO, no low balls please. It's still a 475 HP Terminator.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread