FS 08' Vista Blue/wh TVS 1500 miles mods

big1inch

Established Member
Selling my 08 vista blue with white stripe GT 500
Shaker 1000, Sirius, ambient lighting, HID headlights.
Car has @1700 miles
Ford Racing TVS FRPP blower, 2.65 upper pulley from VMP, 3 tunes from VMP loaded in SCT X3 for TVS, AFCO Heat exchanger, MOROSO cooling tanks polished(intercooler,radiator,power steering), Steeda TRI AX shifter with chrome HURST handle and white shift ball, steel 1 piece driveshaft good for 900 HP, Evolution rear suspension kit Ultimate kit( Billet lower, adjustable upper, adjustable panhard bar, QA1 Stocker star rear adjustable shocks,4.10 FRPP gears, FRPP rear diff cover, FRPP SVT1 mufflers, JBA off road X pipe, SLP line lock kit, California car cover (good one), Chrome GT 500 replica wheels,305/45-18 MT et street radial rears 1000 miles ten passes almost done. Shorty billet antenna, rousch side window louvers,hood struts from redline. I'm sure I forgot some stuff.

This car comes with all parts that came with it stock. Except original tires wheels This includes the original Supercharger that has a Metco 2.6 pulley on it. I even have the old tune files for just the original charger and upper pulley. The car has ten 1/4 mile passes on it, two with current setup with the last pass being a 10.87 @ 133.93 mph. This car has alot more potential but I never pushed it hard and my goal was only 1 single 10 second pass and go home. This car has been dynoed 3 different times and have the sheets to prove AF ratio and HP numbers. Put down 610 HP to the wheels. This car doesn't have a scratch, dent or flaw in it never wrecked or repaired . Comes with original paper work window sticker and other GT500 paraphenalia. I have at least $10K in mods on this car . Call, email or PM me if interested. (219)242-1209 DAN
[email protected] Contact me if you want pictures sent .Car is located in NW Indiana and is in a heated garage and hasn't seen light since early NOV. $42k.OBO

Last edited:

big1inch

Established Member
Car is still for sale. E-mail with serious offers. Need to move this car will try to sell it modded as is and then will part it out and sell stock. I owe more than it is worth so will have to pay the difference from my pocket. Sorry didn't send pictures to last guy had problems with camera picture size and e-mail. Car was in storage and could't take pictures with all the snow also having a little trouble committing to selling her at the time. Have new pictures and will send if requested as weather is finally starting to cooperate here in Indiana.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
just out of curiosity why are you selling?
sorry for hit you are going to take, im in the same situation too :(

bad ass car definitely one of my fav colors, GL with the sale.

big1inch

Established Member
You know how sometimes you read an ad about a guy selling his car and it says "lost my job", "wife pregnant again", "401 k is now a 201K", "shorted the market and it went long", "got a DUI", well I'm not gonna put you through all that. So long story short is I put all the hot rod parts on this car, stored it all winter and now I will give it to someone who still has a chair when before the music stops again.

Users who are viewing this thread