Fs 08' cbr 600rr

LaserRedSnake

LTHLBITE
Established Member
FS: 2008 Honda CBR 600RR $5500

I have decided to sell my bike. The bike is a 2008 CBR 600RR has been well taken care of and always garage kept. The bike has a few extras including lowjack and the extended maintenance plan for 36 months. Couple other mods worth noting are the Yoshi Carbon Fiber slip on, DB windscreen, flushmount turn signals, vortex spools, new tires w/ only 500 miles on them and an 8k DDS HID slim ballast setup on Hi/Lo beam. The only negative, this bike was low-sided 1 time at low speed and caused only cosmetic damage @ the tune of $400 which has been replaced by me except for a sticker and a couple scratches on the bottom of the bike. All remaining marks are hardly even visible and probably wouldn't be noticed unless pointed out and this bike still looks brand new! Mileage is 4k on the dot. I am looking for a quick sale @$5500 FIRM. Title is in hand

Will also throw in a brand new Leather Alpinestars Jacket size M and 2 Helmets that all match the bike.

4409011.jpg

4409001.jpg

bike013.jpg

Here are a couple pictures of the damage which is VERY minimal...

bike019.jpg

bike020.jpg

bike021.jpg

Last edited:

MDK210

F150 Rep
Established Member
OMG! I would punch a small child in the face if I could snag this deal up. I've been wanting a bike 600/1000cc just to learn on and $6K is a sweet price, who gives a shit about the cosmetic damage IMO. I would love to pick this up man, too many loans though! I'll probably seriously start looking next summer, good luck!

LaserRedSnake

LTHLBITE
Established Member
Thanks man...I agree, its a steal but I could use the money for other things right now and hopefully someone will take advantage soon otherwise I suppose I'll be keeping it

MDK210

F150 Rep
Established Member
i hate to say this but if you don't sell it, keep me in the loop for next summer. Not sure how far WS, NC is from Hampton, VA but I'll throw it in the F150 and call it a day.

Users who are viewing this thread