FS/ 07 GT500 drivertrain

dangerzone

Established Member
not sure what these are going for or what their worth so i will entertain respectable offers. car was involved in a single car accident. i have a chance to get a really good deal on a coyote car the reason for selling, i was doing a fox swap with this drivetrain and can be sold mulitple ways as i have the whole car, interior, ect.
the car has 13K. upgrades include, 2.60 upper,BBK T-body, CIA, Spec stg5 twin disc (less than 500miles on it). All the resoviors and coolant tanks come with purchase. Heat Exchanger is destroyed.
I also have a 2.8KB mammouth w/ twin 75mm Tbody for this motor. it also has less than 500miles also and was bought new by the previous owner. comes with everything (twin BAP,airfilter,extra pullies,pulley removing tool, instructions). i will sell the KB separate after the engine, is sold. i will ask 4,800 shipped, it is also black in color.
Like i say, it can be bought mulitple ways and seperate, but the engine has to go first before anything else goes. i dont want to sell a bunch of little stuff and then the motor not sell and then have to buy the stuff back, im sure you guys understand that. I can be reached at 662-435-0290 my name is jason if you have any questions, concerns, or want to talk up a deal.. thanx

Last edited:

dangerzone

Established Member
10k for the engine and harness including the small things you will need like tanks, and resivoirs and misc. stuff. 3k for the tranny,clutch,shifter,x member. will post pics today

Users who are viewing this thread