FS: 07-09 JLT Carbon Fiber Intake

Scappini619

Established Member
I recently installed a Kenne bell on my car and have no use for this intake anymore. This is the 110mm carbon fiber intake and it probably has around 2-3k miles on it and is in great shape. The only wear marks on it is a small mark on the inlet tube where the strut tower brace rubbed alittle bit and on the filter from the heat shield, which can both be seen in the pictures, these marks both seem to be pretty common with this intake. It will include the intake, filter, heat shield and the two spacers that raise the strut tower brace to allow for the intak clearance. I dont ususally post on here and im not quite sure what this intake is worth used but i have seen some selling for around the 200-220 range, but just make a reasonable offer around that range and im sure i can work with it. I am willing to ship at the buyers expense, I do accept paypal or can meet in person. You can PM me on here but if you want a faster response you can email me at [email protected]

Here is a link to the intake if you need anymore information on it:
JLT Performance Cold Air Intake - Carbon Fiber (07-09 GT500) at AmericanMuscle.com - Discontinued

IMAG0638.jpg

IMAG0637.jpg

Last edited:

Scappini619

Established Member
Still for sale, feel free to make an offer. Very nice intake just gonna end up collecting dust in the garage if it doesn't go. So very open to offers.

Users who are viewing this thread