Fs: 06 gsxr600

SVTmystic290

Established Member
Well since the season is coming to a close and with my new Notchback project in full swing its time to unload the bike.

Like the title says, 06 GSXR600. 16k miles. All maintainence just done 1000mi ago. New front tire, new brakes all around, new OEM Suzuki stator done at 11k along with valve adjustment. I have a new rear tire for it, just never got around to putting it on. Also have Satin Black paint to go along with it if you wanted to repaint which is what I was planning on doing. Also have a full black fairing bolt kit to replace all the chrome bolts. Mechanically bike is 100%. Cosmetically it has a crack in the windscreen and a scuff on the tail, other than that no problems. Bike is pretty much bone stock and always babied. Im 2nd owner and both I and the previous owner are cycle/car technicians.

Asking $4600 or trade for Notchback/Hatchback Foxbody mustang.

PM me or call/txt 508-738-1004
I have more pictures on my phone!

-Tom

IMAG0054.jpg

Last edited:

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
dang...wish i had the cash for this...that's a gorgeous bike man...good luck...there's gonna be one happy owner in the future

termin8rdsg

Established Member
Pretty slick deal for a good guy. GLWTS, you going to buy a Harley or going all out on the notch project?

Users who are viewing this thread