FS 04 Silver Cobra Vert

COBRA2NV

Established Member
FS 04 Silver Cobra Vert*****SOLD******

Hey guys. I'm selling my 2004 Silver Cobra Convertible. It's been garage kept and looks new. All maintenance has been up-to-date and oil changes have been every 3000 miles with Mobile 1 Synthetic Oil. The car has been dyno tuned by JJ at Woodbine Motor Sports. Dyno numbers are 441 HP and 478 tq. Car runs excellent. Would love to keep it, but need something more practical for my family and business. Asking $22,500. Everything listed is included in price. No trades and I'm not seperating anything from the car.

I only check this in the evenings, so if you are interested send me a message and I will get back to you when I get off work.

2004 Silver Cobra Vert
2nd owner
26,9xx miles

MODS
2.75 upper pullie
Idier pullie
UPR O/R X-pipe
Flowmaster CB
Classic Designs Light Bar w/switch
Black Chrome FR500 Wheels w/BF KDW2
Also have stock chrome wheels to go w/sale
Hand held SCT Programmer w/ custom tunes

New parts not installed
MM Full length subframe connectors
IRS Brace
IRS Bushings
IRS Subframe Bushings

P1050019-1.jpg

P1050034.jpg

P1030581-1.jpg

[ame=http://s430.photobucket.com/albums/qq29/cforbes0605/Cobra/?action=view&current=P1050043.flv]
th_P1050043.jpg
[/ame]

Last edited:

Callaway Cobra

speeding
Established Member
Thanks!

Thanks! No I live in the Southern Maryland area down past Mike (FISHTAIL) If you know who I'm taking about.

Oh i know where thats at. Im from Southern Maryland. St. Marys county southern. lol. I know Mike I talk to him often. I need to get over his house and see his new room and the baby.

I just figured your where from up there cause of the woodbine auto sports. My wifes family lives up there.

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I think I've seen you driving around LaPlata a few times over the past few years, I used to live in Port Tobacco with my parents. I had a silver GT vert with saleens, then switched to gunmetal Work wheels.

Great looking car and great price. Wish I was in the market again, this is exactly what I'd want.

COBRA2NV

Established Member
I think I've seen you driving around LaPlata a few times over the past few years, I used to live in Port Tobacco with my parents. I had a silver GT vert with saleens, then switched to gunmetal Work wheels.

Great looking car and great price. Wish I was in the market again, this is exactly what I'd want.

Thanks man, I liked both cars you used to own. The funny thing is your GT made me buy a vert, I really like the way it looked. You think you ever going get another one?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread