fs: 04 Screamin Yellow Mach 1 $13000 obo

garret69_10

Established Member
Just like the title says, im selling my 04 Mach 1. car has 44,xxx miles, and is almost completely stock other than a magnaflow magna pack exhaust, offroad cat-less X pipe, lowered 2.5 inches, moser hardened rear axles (28 spline), and a steeda tri-ax short throw shifter. It also has the Mach 1000 head unit BUT NOT THE SUBS OR EXTRA AMPS. i bought it from my buddy out of his GT after someone stole the subs and amp rack. Overall the car is in very good shape.

now for the bad:

*the back bumper isnt in very good shape, although i have a new back bumper and paint for it; i just havnt had time to paint it and put it on.
*also the car has a REBUILT NEBRASKA TITLE - i bought the car out of california on an insurance auction and i honestly cannot believe they totalled it out. i have pictures of the car before i bought it, while i fixed it, and after its done.

im asking 13000 OBO and i would prefer no trades. im selling the car because im a full time college student and i cant afford having two vehicles and making a monthly payment on this.

the car is located in Crete, Nebraska (about 25 miles southwest of Lincoln).

if interested call or text (402)418-1614
my name is Garret

there is pictures of the car before and after i bought it along with some while i was building it.
04 Mach 1 pictures by garret69_10 - Photobucket

Users who are viewing this thread