FS: 04 RedFire Coupe in KY, 30K miles

Steve03SVT

Semper Fi
Established Member
The car is in excellent condition with low miles. The car has been at my parents house for the last 2 years while I was stationed in Japan. They would start the car regularly and take it up and down the road as well. The interior of the car is also in excellent condition and remains factory with the exception of the gauges mounted on the A-pillar. I know since I purchased the car in early 2010, no one has sat in the back seats. Currently the car was tuned by Greg at Speedy Dyno in Owensboro KY. This was done prior to me leaving for Japan. The tune now needs to be redone as the fuel system is at its max. The car starts to go lean around 6000RPM so therefore we have the rev limiter set at 5600RPM. I left this tune in the car because I was going to put together a fuel system while overseas. The car can obviously be retuned to correspond with the stock fuel system limitations. Plans change and I never got around to it. The car drives perfectly fine, tuned a little rich. I believe Greg will retune the car for only $150. The car will need new back tires (BFG Drag Radials just don't last that long). I can put new tires on or the buyer and myself can negotiate the price if they want a certain tire. Ive never had any problems out of the car, fires right up and is well mannered. Absolutely NO JOY RIDES. Serious Inquires only please.

Asking $23000

Mods List:
FastLane MotorSports in Benson NC Installed 99% of the below listed parts. Feel free to call them and inquire about how I treat my cars. Ask for Taylor or Caleb.

Power wise, if I remember correctly the car made 496/515.

-UPR Tubular K-Member
-UPR Tubular A-Arms
-UPR Coil Overs
-UPR Caster/Camber Plates
-H&R Rear Springs
-D&D 26 Spline Input Shaft
-Pro 5.0 Shifer
-SPEC Aluminum Flywheel
-SPEC Stage 3 Clutch
-UPR Clutch Quadrant/Cable
-LEVEL 2 Half Shafts
-IRS Diff Brace
-Full Length Welded SubFrame Connectors
-Billet Flow Pulley Kit
-Billet Flow 2.7 Blower Pulley
-AFCO Dual Core Heat Exchanger
-K&N Intake
-Accufab Polished Throttle Body
-BBK Chrome Long Tube Headers
-H-Pipe w/MAC CatBack Exhaust
-Rear wheels are 10.5" AFS Chrome Factory
-SCT Xcal 3 Tuner
-Speed Hut "SVT" Gauges mounted on A-Pillar (boost/fuel pressure)
-Speed of Sound Gauge Pod

Call or txt with any questions 252 626 7943

IMG_0446 by sdpeay, on Flickr

IMG_0678 by sdpeay, on Flickr

IMG_0676 by sdpeay, on Flickr

IMG_0674 by sdpeay, on Flickr

IMG_0661 by sdpeay, on Flickr

IMG_0655 by sdpeay, on Flickr

IMG_0649 by sdpeay, on Flickr

IMG_0648 by sdpeay, on Flickr

IMG_0644 by sdpeay, on Flickr

IMG_0135 by sdpeay, on Flickr

IMG_0488 by sdpeay, on Flickr

LD50

comfortably numb
Established Member
Stunning car...absolutely stunning. Good luck with the sale, man!

LD50

comfortably numb
Established Member
Thanks, wish someone would buy this or at least make an offer.

It might take time but it'll happen. Especially with how this one looks. Wish my GT would sell so I can start my search already! :mj: this would be a definite contender. Not the CO I prefer, but I'd make an exception for this one.

Users who are viewing this thread