FS: 04 Mystichrome Convertible

Bionik_P

Established Member
I have a 2004 Mystichrome convertible with 13,800 miles. It's #151 of 1010, Here's what it's got:

JLT Mystichrome RAI
PFab Intercooler Reservoir Ice Box
AFCO PRO Series Heat Exchanger (dual pass)
Magnaflow catted X-pipe
Magnaflow CB
JLT prefilter
H&R Race Springs with matched Bilstein shocks/struts
MM Caster/Camber plates
Billetflow IRS brace
custom HP-Performance Full Length tubular Subframe Connectors
AC427 Cobra IRS bushings (same as MM kit....pretty much the IRS has completely re-done with all the bushings, links, etc.)
upgraded drilled rotors
MGW shifter
CDC lightbar
SS Cobra Inserts
front/rear calibers have been powder coated black

I also have a separate set of 275/40/17 Hoosier DRs mounted on black Cobra replicas for the track. The underhood carpet has been removed, the vents have been modified, and the underhood has been repainted in a semi-gloss black to take care of Ford's crappy paint under the hood carpet. I have all the original parts, but the suspension parts are long gone. I have changed the oil every 3000 miles with Amsoil synthetic oil only.

It has never been tuned or pullied. I do have a Metco 2.90 upper and a 100mm idler waiting for it if you'd like that as well.

The only reason I'm thinking of getting rid of it is because I can't enjoy it everyday like I want to. It has seen some rain, but that was only when I didn't have my daily driver. For the past 8 months, it has been a weekend car only. It has always been garage kept.

I'm looking to get $27,000. I am willing to talk about the price. I will be away from my e-mail this weekend, so if you respond, I will get back to you on Monday. Here are some pictures:

PC010006.jpg

PC010005.jpg

PC010002.jpg

PC010001.jpg

tires.jpg

Bionik_P

Established Member
I have replied back to all PMs. It seems there are many people that want shots of the interior and the engine bay. I am away from my house/Cobra now until Monday, so I will post those shots up on Monday.

For those of you who don't know.....Hahira is in S. Georgia...about 30 miles from the Florida/Georgia border. If there are any other questions feel free to ask.

Again, after tomorrow morning I will be away from a computer as well since I will be up in the mountains, so I will return all PMs, e-mails, and questions that come up after 12pm tomorrow when I return. Thanks for all the comments so far! :beer:

Bionik_P

Established Member
Thanks for all the compliments. I've gotten a few responses so far so we'll see how that pans out when I get back. I wish I could keep the Cobra, but I'm just too anal about it and it's not getting used like it should. I mean it makes it to the track when it's open, but I wish I could drive this car everyday. I'm not looking for trades unless you have a Jeep SRT-8 :thumbsup: I'm combining my DD and my weekend car into one, that's why I'm heading in that direction.

I'll post up the pictures on Monday and get back to everyone then....in the meantime....keep the offers coming!!

94ShoOff

AKA Darkside
Established Member
Two options: I'd be interested in trading my TBSS which is faster than the Jeep. It is consistently a few tenths quicker than a lightly modded Srt at my local track. I have custom true dual center exit exhaust, LT headers, efans, 3400 stall, level 5 tranny, cai/tune. Fully loaded awd with nav, dvd, every option, 14k miles, its an '06, superior blue.

Otherwise it looks like I have a buyer for my cts-v, but it might take a couple of weeks to have the cash in hand. Your car is exactly what I'm looking for.

netzero

Established Member
Two options: I'd be interested in trading my TBSS which is faster than the Jeep. It is consistently a few tenths quicker than a lightly modded Srt at my local track. I have custom true dual center exit exhaust, LT headers, efans, 3400 stall, level 5 tranny, cai/tune. Fully loaded awd with nav, dvd, every option, 14k miles, its an '06, superior blue.

Otherwise it looks like I have a buyer for my cts-v, but it might take a couple of weeks to have the cash in hand. Your car is exactly what I'm looking for.

I was wondering when you were going to reply to this thread. LOL.

SNAKE CHARM

Alcohol Fueled Brutality
Established Member
Bump for a nice Mystchrome and a hell of a price, good luck with the sale.

Bionik_P

Established Member

I've been reading about the TBSS and the SRT-8....I know the TBSS is faster, but I think at the same time the SRT-8 might be better for me since there is less of a market for it....which means less options for modding it...I dunno.....

However, I'm not in a huge rush to sell the Mystic, so I'm waiting for the right buyer/price. I have a couple offers so far, but keep looking at this thread and keep me updated on your situation. I'd be willing to work with anyone if they meet my price and work with me a little.

To everyone else interested....this does not mean I'm locking into one person. I love this car, so not only am I looking for the best offer, which right now is looking like $27,000...but also the right person.

I'll details pics up tomorrow of the interior, engine bay, close up shots of the paint.

Last edited:

Bionik_P

Established Member
Some minor mods that I forgot to include:
Stubby antenna
MGW Cigarrette lighter eject button
MGW shifter knob
Raptor shift light
Cobra floormats

And now for the long awaited pics:

Interior shot #1:
P2180001.jpg