CobraRockChip.jpg

CobraFrontSeat.jpg

CobraBackSeat-1.jpg

CobraEngineBay.jpg

Last edited:

mav_tu

Established Member
Bump...

If anyone is interested, PM me a price and we'll try and work something out!

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
put it on ebay and it will sell for at least 22000.00
There are alot of people looking for mystic drivers and this car would be perfect.

Bump for nice car and price

mav_tu

Established Member
put it on ebay and it will sell for at least 22000.00
There are alot of people looking for mystic drivers and this car would be perfect.

Bump for nice car and price

I thought about ebay, but was trying to avoid the fees... If no one on here picks it up, I'll probably do that!

03ZYSVT

Established Member
Bump for a beautiful Cobra. I have both ridden in and driven this beauty. Rides and sounds great! Someone is going to get a great deal and especially at that price! :rockon:

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Didn't know there was another Terminator right down from my house in P'Cola...bump for a nice Florida Mystic...

mav_tu

Established Member
This is now listed on eBay. If anyone is still interested, let me know and I will end the auction!

nitrovic

Established Member
You would think more people would jump on the opportunity to own a 04 Mystichrome with 22k? What gives? bump bumpidy bump

My guess is because of the salvage title. I'd ask him 20K if I had the dough!! Nice car!! BTW, for anybody who is scared of the "salvage" issue, now-a-days these cars that have been put back together by a good repair shop are probably built better than when they left the Ford plant. :thumbsup:

mav_tu

Established Member
My guess is because of the salvage title. I'd ask him 20K if I had the dough!! Nice car!! BTW, for anybody who is scared of the "salvage" issue, now-a-days these cars that have been put back together by a good repair shop are probably built better than when they left the Ford plant. :thumbsup:

Thanks! I wish I had a copy of the laser measurement that was done of the frame. It is closer than factory specs...

And I said I'm willing to work on the price some, but no one serious has thrown any numbers at me. Granted, I can't go below payoff...

But at this point, I've got a ton of people watching it on eBay, so I'm anxious to see how it does. It's going to be someones pimp ride in 4 days and 12 hours!

Users who are viewing this thread