FS 04 Mystic Vert

ToplessMystic

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Established Member
This is not exactly the type of post I was looking forward to making but with my son now driving, the time has come that the Mystic is looking for new home and I need to get something a little more practical.

As the title stated......it is an 04 Mystichrome Convertible.....15,700mi Car is immaculate inside and out. Would be great to keep it in the MACA.
Magnaflow catback, Bassani Xpipe, 2.90 rr upper, UPR cai, Diablo chip, Goodyear Eagle F1 GS D3's on rear with less than 1000 miles on them.
Car made 467rwh 479rwtq at the JLP dyno day back in Feburary.

Looking for Best Offers over 29k........If I don't find a buyer before next Tuesday the car will be sold to Carmax.

Pics will be posted later today!

Last edited:

ToplessMystic

Established Member
undrpresr said:
Dwight, please remove this thread, Lisa is just kidding.... right???

How have you been Jason? I wish I was just kidding.....I really don't want to get rid of the cobra, I love this car! On the flip side of that, I also can't afford to let my 16yr old drive the Cobra either.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
undrpresr said:
Dwight, please remove this thread, Lisa is just kidding.... right???

Look who's talking Mr I already sold mine...lol.

I'd love to trade ya for it, but I don't think that would work out so well :).

IronTerp

Really sorry to see you have to let it go Lisa......But totally understand with the male teenage driver thing! I have two.....My wife actually had to put the Cobra with Geico. All my other cars are with Erie.

But, can you at least wait to sell until after the Catoctin Cruise??? I want another chance to try and keep up with you!

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
ToplessMystic said:
This is not exactly the type of post I was looking forward to making but with my son now driving, the time has come that the Mystic is looking for new home and I need to get something a little more practical.

As the title stated......it is an 04 Mystichrome Convertible.....15,700mi Car is immaculate inside and out. Would be great to keep it in the MACA.
Magnaflow catback, Bassani Xpipe, 2.90 rr upper, UPR cai, Diablo chip, Goodyear Eagle F1 GS D3's on rear with less than 1000 miles on them.
Car made 467rwh 479rwtq at the JLP dyno day back in Feburary.

Looking for Best Offers over 29k........If I don't find a buyer before next Tuesday the car will be sold to Carmax.

Pics will be posted later today!

Good luck with the sale Lisa. I sold my white Cobra last Friday as well. I too will soon have a teenage driver.............Lord help us all!:bash:

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Good luck with the sale Lisa. I sold my 03 last Friday. I too have a teenager that will be driving soon........Lord help us all!

ToplessMystic

Established Member
MYSTIC MAMA said:
Good luck with the sale Lisa. I sold my white Cobra last Friday as well. I too will soon have a teenage driver.............Lord help us all!:bash:

Thanks Denice! At least you have a year or so before your son is driving so you don't have to worry too much just yet. Your son is 14 isn't he?

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
I know you mom's might think this is crazy - but take him to the track a few months after he get's his license. Let him get it out of his system there. That's what I did with my son (Luke). Of course I was called every name in the book until Luke said he was glad I did this. He knows if he wants to go 100+ mph the track is there for him. It's much safer than doing it on the street.

So Lisa - put the stock pulley back on, retard the timing, richen the A/F and take the for sale sign down. You're giving Jason(undrpresr) heart palpitations.

Last edited:

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
ToplessMystic said:
Thanks Denice! At least you have a year or so before your son is driving so you don't have to worry too much just yet. Your son is 14 isn't he?

No, he is 15 and will be 16 in June! YIKES!

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Antex said:
I know you mom's might think this is crazy - but take him to the track a few months after he get's his license. Let him get it out of his system there. That's what I did with my son (Luke). Of course I was called every name in the book until Luke said he was glad I did this. He knows if he wants to go 100+ mph the track is there for him. It's much safer than doing it on the street.

Matt, I think Cody gets it now.....on Sunday he responded to a fire call where a 17 year old kid was speeding and couldn't take the corner, rolled the car and ended up dead. Very sad! When Cody got home he just couldn't believe that it had happened.

mystic04

Established Member
my son is driving age 17 but allstate insured him on the oldest car i had which is my 92 jeep he is paying around 1200 a year.maybe something to look into if you have a older car.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
It is becoming very upsetting watching everyone go. Especially our Mystic Mamas. We all have priorities and would hope you all will check back occassionally to let us know how you are doing. You realize you are MACA for life. You may only leave MACA by getting jumped out, lol [i'm so kidding, but laughing real hard right now]. Anyway, live long and prosper and we will see you soon.

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
MYSTIC MAMA said:
Matt, I think Cody gets it now.....on Sunday he responded to a fire call where a 17 year old kid was speeding and couldn't take the corner, rolled the car and ended up dead. Very sad! When Cody got home he just couldn't believe that it had happened.

Yeh - something like that will do it. About 6 months ago Luke & his girlfriend came home both white as a ghost. They came upon an accident that had happened a few minutes before. Luke got out to help out. A 21 year old was racing his motorcylce at well over 100mph. When he came around the turn there were 2 teenagers racing each other in the opposite direction and one was in the wrong lane. They collided and the motorcylist was thrown into a guard rail. When Luke went over - the 21 year old was screaming in pain - his left arm was cut off from the elbow down and his right lower leg was shattered. They wrapped a shirt around his arm as tight as they could until the ambulance got there. Everyone survived by the 21 year old is a double amputee now....so very sad!!

apache

Established Member
:cryying: Good luck with whatever you decide Lisa, My daughter is going to be 17 next month and I'll admit, the same thought has crossed my mind also. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread