FS: '04 Mach 1 with Procharger

matty50racer

2004 Azure blue Mach 1 with 17,780 miles. The car is in mint condition inside and out with a clean PA title. The intercooled Procharger P1SC was installed and tuned by Second Street Speed in Perkasie along with a Cobra tank and dual pump assembly and a Diablosport Predator was used to tune on the dyno. The car makes 417rwhp with a very safe (rich) tune. Other parts include a B&M shifter, 17x10.5 rear and 17x9 bullet style wheels, SLP loudmouth 2 catback and catted X-pipe, 42lb Ford racing injectors, Diablosport Mafia. Included with the purchase of the car includes all stock parts, except for the tank. These include the stock wheels and tires and all stock engine components that were removed to install the supercharger. I am selling the car for a friend and it is at my house for anyone to see. It is best to contact him first through e-mail at [email protected] He is asking 25,000 OBO. Must sell to get a truck!

n2o408coupe

Established Member
you can get a cobra with a forged motor and 6 spd trans for that price, might want to tell your buddy to lower the price to something reasonable.

Blue04Oval

Established Member
Just to let everyone know this is my car and it must go ASAP :(. If anyone's interested in this car send me a E-mail. ANY RESONABLE OFFER WILL BE CONSIDERED

Users who are viewing this thread