FS: '04 in Springfield, Il

KNGSNAKE

Established Member
FS: '04 Torch Red in Springfield, Il-sold

SOLD
thanks Adam and Travis you got a great car

I have been trying to put this off as long as possible but i cant anymore. My roomates are pregnant so its time for me to get out and buy a house.

Bought this from jf4boogie on this site about 2 1/2 years ago. Its been a great car and havent changed much on it other than the tune, shifter, and installed hood struts. Has 315 Nitto 555 drag radials with about 4,000mi. Had plans for the car but just never happened.
I believe the car had @32,00mi on it by the time i purchased it from him. It sits with @42,000mi right now.
Got caught in rain driving it home in '07 and since then it hasnt seen a drop of rain, snow, or a salted road.
I also havent had it out this winter to get pictures of it. The link below is the thread from jf4boogie when he sold it. If its necessary i will put up recent pics of it as soon as we get nice days here in Springfield. Doubt that will be any time soon though. Would like to see if there is any interest.

I am looking to get $19,500. Not interested in any trades.

If youd like to get in touch with questions or offers outide of here, my email is [email protected]

EDIT: link to pics >>http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminators-buy-sell-254/400370-04-torch-red-nc.html

recent pics:

000_0004.jpg

000_0002.jpg

000_0001.jpg

000_0006.jpg

000_0007.jpg

Last edited:

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
The second sentence in your post is very peculiar. Did you get your roommates pregnant? Is there more than one roommate? Picture of said roommate(s)? Are you moving out with the roommate(s) to buy a house for you and your roommate(s)?

I'm glad someone else's pregnancy FINALLY pushed you over the edge to sell your cobra and buy a house...

GLWS

wjk

Established Member
I have been trying to put this off as long as possible but i cant anymore. My roomates are pregnant so its time for me to get out and buy a house.

Bought this from jf4boogie on this site about 2 1/2 years ago. Its been a great car and havent changed much on it other than the tune, shifter, and installed hood struts. Has 315 Nitto 555 drag radials with about 4,000mi. Had plans for the car but just never happened.
I believe the car had @32,00mi on it by the time i purchased it from him. It sits with @42,000mi right now.
Got caught in rain driving it home in '07 and since then it hasnt seen a drop of rain, snow, or a salted road.
I also havent had it out this winter to get pictures of it. The link below is the thread from jf4boogie when he sold it. If its necessary i will put up recent pics of it as soon as we get nice days here in Springfield. Doubt that will be any time soon though. Would like to see if there is any interest.

I am looking to get $19,500. Not interested in any trades.

If youd like to get in touch with questions or offers outide of here, my email is [email protected]

EDIT: link to pics >>http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminators-buy-sell-254/400370-04-torch-red-nc.html

Looks very nice! I'm sure you won't be interested but would you take $18,000 for it? I live in Cali and I would have to have the car shipped, which would cost me a pretty penny. Let me know if your interested. I also would like to see some recent pictures if you have the ability to do so. If you prefer to email me heres my address [email protected]

Thanks!
Billy

KNGSNAKE

Established Member
Looks very nice! I'm sure you won't be interested but would you take $18,000 for it? I live in Cali and I would have to have the car shipped, which would cost me a pretty penny. Let me know if your interested. I also would like to see some recent pictures if you have the ability to do so. If you prefer to email me heres my address [email protected]

Thanks!
Billy

ill pm you

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
i think u want to get the **** out b4 the DNA test comes in and your roommates husband finds out haha

ttt

thnktwce

YES!! I am!!
Established Member
I would jump all over it if I could get financing from the bank. I have a good credit score they are just being tight with money....

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Bump for a decent price, nice car man!

Users who are viewing this thread