FS: 04 Comp Orange Mach

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
I'm listing my 04 c/o mach simply because I really dont need a car payment right now lol. I bought my mach over 2 years ago with 34,xxx miles, she's currently at 49,xxx miles. I purchased a 3yr/36,000 miles powertrain warranty also which i believe is transferable for a fee? :shrug: The car had went in for the T3650 TSB for synchro's and I got a NEW Ford Transmission under warranty being that rebuilding it cost more $. I have the stock intake, catted h-pipe, and stock shifter x2 which will come with the car if wanted. I used the included Spec T/O bearing when the clutch was installed (chirps)..I will include a Brand new Ford one in the sale. Transmission/clutch and associated parts have around 6,000 miles. I drive it to work and thats about it, I have taken it to OCMD cruising weekend in May the last 2 years without a single problem. I recieve compliments daily about the car at wawa, gas pumps, everywhere lol...I do not have to sell, just looking to down my expenses.. I'm sure I forgot something, let me know any questions..
Price is $15,000 obo

MODS:
-JLT ram-air intake
-Magnaflow magnapack c/b
-bbk o/r x-pipe
-Dialbo predator tuner
-steeda tri-ax
-spec stg 1
-steeda adj cable/quadrant
-5% window tint
-18x9 fronts/18x10 rears Black Chrome Saleens from AM

Last edited:

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
pm me with email address and ill send pics, anytime i post them here they are huge lol. Still on the market also (been looking at new 5.0 or foxbodys)

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Still for sale?

pics sent, let me know if you want any of anything specific.

38686984001_large.jpg

38686980005_large.jpg

Last edited:

1slohawk

Established Member
I seen your car several times around aston. It's a great looking car good luck with the sale.

1slohawk

Established Member
thank you, If she doesn't sell I'm not gonna be complaining lol I love this car.

thanks, 1slohawk as far as i know i've yet to see yours ! lol

To see one of mine it would involve them leaving the garage :nonono:. Now the f250 is out everyday lol

Users who are viewing this thread