FS: 03 ZY whipple 36k miles located in nova

BLK_VNM

Established Member
FS: 03 ZY whipple 36k miles located in nova 25,500 obo

so i found out recently my 04 taxs arent paid and its a good chunk of change. so my cobra has to go up for sale.

03 zinc yellow
37k miles
mods are as follows

EXTERIOR:

15% window tint

Black 17 in. FR500's 17 x 9 with nitto 555rII on the front and 17x10.5 315 555r on the back

Black cobra letter inserts on rear bumper

Cobra emblem on front grille

INTERIOR:

Autometer Gauges (A-Pillar and steering column) fuel pressure, boost, water temp, air/fuel ratio all lunar series to match the dash

pro 5.0 short throw shifter

SUSPENSION:

Eibach Lowering Springs

billet irs brace

ENGINE/DRIVETRAIN:

New style 2.3 whipple( with extra RR pulley)

Accufab throttle body

Kooks LT headers

SLP X pipe w/ highflow magnaflow spun cats to pass emmissions

slp catback with magnapack mufflers

60# injectors

Twin Ford GT Pumps

Ford Racing Clutch

SCT MAF

intake in fenderwell

4:10 gears

Car was tuned by precision autosports out of dayton, ohio when i bought it and then given a few solid pulls at excessive motorsports to make sure the tune was solid and safe. comes with the sct 2 hand tuner.

car is immaculate inside and out. with the exception of about 3 small rock chips on the hood and a small barely noticeable scratch on the front driver side of the bumper its a perfect 10.

car was purchased from a older gentlemen in ohio who had an insane car collection and car was stored in his personal car barn which was climate controlled.

these are some of his pictures from when i bought the car let me know if you would like more but i really suck at working cameras well.

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0963.jpg

PC300012.jpg

PC300011.jpg

PC300010.jpg

PC300014.jpg

PC300013.jpg

PC300016.jpg

PC300019.jpg
the scratch on the front bumper with a quater for size comparison

PC300020.jpg
the 2 rock chips on the hood with a quater for comparison

PC300024.jpg
front drivers seat

PC300017.jpg

asking 24,500 obo NO TRADES
located about 20 mins south of washington dc
cell is 571 437 7682 feel free to ask any questions

justin

Last edited:

BLK_VNM

Established Member
i purchased the car back in august from some off the site in ohio i live in virginia. as i stated i just recieved a notice saying i didnt pay taxes a few years back so i have to sell it.

theres nothing wrong with it its in pristine condition and i only drove it a handful of times on the weekends.

CobraAntwon

Established Member
This was my buddy Corbin's old car...great car, very fast. I believe it made 630 on pump, 17-18psi. BUMP for a beautiful, well maintained car.

98Bird

Established Member
hmm, this or a Z28. what to do what to do?

how soon are you looking to sell it? is the title clear?

BLK_VNM

Established Member
i need to sell it asap but i will sit on it and pick up a payment plan with the irs before i take a low ball offer if i have to. there is a loan on the car but its through bank of america so i could have the title day after i took payment. there local and very quick on the paper work.

id say a cobra even if not mine but i like my mustangs just not a huge fan of the chevy field especially with the price difference on performance parts. this car will run most z28's anyway unless they got some serious work done.

98Bird

Established Member
i'm looking at 750-800 rwhp LS1 4th gens. you're local so that's a plus. A/C and heat works? so what would be a lowball offer?

BLK_VNM

Established Member
yea ac and heat are great. theres nothing wrong with the car except that tiny scratch on the front bumper. if your serious you can make an offer and we can go from there. :)

98Bird

Established Member
if we make a deal, i would need to get the car checked out and probably a compression and leakdown test. you ok with this?

Users who are viewing this thread