FS: 03 turbo cobra

slammed03

Established Member
Time to finally sell my car, I'm the 2nd owner and it’s been 8 1/2 years I've owned it. The car is my weekend toy and never saw the track, just the occasional blast down the freeway. Garage kept never seen snow. The best numbers were 559rwhp/548rwtq (with the 76mm) and 540rwhp, 590 rwtq with the precision 67mm , both with 15 psi 91 octane. The tuner said there’s more power to be yielded but he was trying to convince me to go E85 and I just didn’t have the cash at the time. I intended on finishing the car when I moved Seattle but I have my fingers in to many jars of honey so the car has to go. The paint is immaculate for the mileage. I have tons of records and receipts for everything ever done to this car. I pulled 26 mpg on the highway with the current tune/setup. "No Trades" $22,500 obo<-----reasonable best offer

2003 mustang cobra 70,xxx miles
Hellion single turbo kit
67mm precision turbo .96 ex housing
SCT ba 2400 maf
60 lb injectors
Eboost boost controller
TR6 plugs
KB boost a pump w/wire upgrade/PPRV delete
Full delrin IRS bushing kit
H&R rear race springs
UPR k-member and A arms w/oem balljoints
Steeda bumpsteer kit
Maximum motorsports camber plates
MM full length subframe connectors
Upr coilovers w/oem bilsteins
AZA 18X9 front w/firestone indy 500
AZA 18x9.5 rear w/yokahama S-drive
Innovative 02 sensor
Speed hut gauges
Raptor shift light
Sony cd/dvd touch screen w/ipod connection
MGW shifter
Liberty 26 spline input shaft
Centerforce DFX clutch
SCT Xcal 2
Borla S-type mufflers
HID light kit
Python design hose clamps
Moroso coolant reservoir
Billetflow IRS brace
Mobil 1 synthetic fluid for almost everything, even the freakin IRS bushing

Extra parts included:
oem K-member w/ A arms
UPR ball joints
Bassani mufflers
90mm idler pulley w/bracket
Random sensors
03 cobra fuel pump
03 cobra FPDM
Car cover
covecraft car protector

plugs pulled at 70,000 miles(had 12k miles on them

76mm dyno run 15 psi,91 craptane, 11 deg timing, sorry i cant find the precision 67mm dyno sheet

here is my compression test readings as of 10/18/12(warm engine 3 sec crank):

Last edited:

HFBPA889

BOOST MAKES ME HAPPY!!!
Established Member
Bump for a clean looking Terminator, love the wheels! How did you like this turbo setup vs. supercharger (eaton or TS), did the power feel the same down low?

slammed03

Established Member
Bump for a clean looking Terminator, love the wheels! How did you like this turbo setup vs. supercharger (eaton or TS), did the power feel the same down low?

theres a lack in ummph under 3000 rpm but that helps with traction :-D its a different car ,you get use to down shifting then watching it rip at 3400 rpm and theres no turning back.....15 psi comes fast and then the words "holy s***!! come next.

Last edited:

slammed03

Established Member
ttt, i"ll post a video today if i can figure it out and a couple more pics of the plugs i just pulled,dyno sheets and compression test

slammed03

Established Member
clean car man, 10 years though? did you get it right after someone bought it?

hahaha i just realized my math is a little off:rolling:i bought it april 2004 from a mechanic at a ford dealership, car was sitting on the showroom floor with 7k on the ticker.....so that makes it 8 1/2 years ive had it,lol

fangs99

Established Member
GLWS to another 6 speed turbo owner..... And that Traction under 3,000 rpm is false hope when the turbo comes on..... And the other big difference is a turbo car keeps you pinned in the seat till you shift

slammed03

Established Member
clean car
Thanks
GLWS to another 6 speed turbo owner..... And that Traction under 3,000 rpm is false hope when the turbo comes on..... And the other big difference is a turbo car keeps you pinned in the seat till you shift

Very true,once the turbo hits its comes on harder than a blower. I've seen guys oversteer new builds right out of the shop.

Users who are viewing this thread