FS: 03 TR Vert Low Miles, MMR 900 Block, Viper Spec Trans, Ported

wan2play

Established Member
Maybe I missed it.....but why are you selling it after all the work you have done?

To answer your question honestly, its a combination of things. New homeowner (apartment building) So, Im freeing up some cash for future investment. i'm in the middle of some remodeling that's costing more than expected. New job with long hours. New company car. I have other cars, including a 06 Ford Escape Ill be posting up for sale in March. Basically, I'm taking charge of my new responsibilities...Everybody has to grow up some time. :(

Blueline

Established Member
Man this is a great deal!!! I understand about priorities, you can always get another one in the future when things settle down. If I was still in the market I would def. be calling you. Good luck with your sale again bud!

wan2play

Established Member
^Thank you. Its a great car. I have a bunch of interest from all over. Should be sold this month.

wan2play

Established Member
I have a walk around video I am trying to post. Photobucket isn't working when I try to upload it....Flicker isnt working either, and the file size is too big for emails...

Anyone have any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread