***FS - 03 TR 10th Coupe***

03rd SVT

Established Member
I've own this car for over 7 years. I think I'm the 3rd owner. I bought the car in April 06 if my memory serves me correctly with 24,506 miles on it. It now has 47,285 on it. The car had a 2.80 pulley, K&N filter, Borla catback and SCT tune when I bought it. It pretty much stayed that way (I did have a 50 shot on it for about 8 months) until Sept 08 (45,001 miles) when it received a 2.3L Gen 2 Whipple, fuel system, clutch and lots of other supporting mods. The car was on 15lbs of boost (HP/TQ unknown) for about 2 years, then it went to 19lbs (620/619). About a year later we turned it up to 23lbs (681/724). Since then (2years ago) the car has only had just under 300 miles on it. Last year I put 180.4 miles on it. All that being said, most of the parts on this car have well under 2300 miles on them including the Whipple.

I know ill forget some of the minor details on parts, but I should be able to list out almost every inch of this car.

The drivability is great!!! It has a very safe tune in it, and always has. The car has been 10.1 @ 138 a few times. I can send links to vids if needed. If you ask anybody who knows me they will tell you I baby my car. I take it to the track a few times a year, but it just sits in the garage for the most part. If I do ever take it out on the street it very rarely ever sees a single pound of boost. I don't street race, and I don't mess around out on the streets. I have two kids now and just don't have time to enjoy it like I used to.

The car does have a few rock chips on the hood, but only has one small dent about the size of a pen head on the rear quarter panel. It has a small scratch on the driver side, behind the door handle where my pant button rubbing getting into the car. Other than that the car is in great shape inside and out. I can send detailed pics of these areas if needed. I have nothing to hide about this car. If you want to know something just ask.

Price : $24,000

Now to the details......

Engine:
Bone Stock from Ford (unopened)
2.3L Gen 2 Whipple
Whipple 3.00 upper
Metco 8# lower
Billetflow idlers
Billetflow SC tensioner
Thump Racing Tensioner
Accufab single blade TB
JLT NextGen High Boost kit
SCT BA 3000 MAF
Diablo Predator tuner
Taylor Battery relocated to truck
Flaming River kill switch
Moroso catch can with breather
Red COP covers
AIC painter black
The "bird's nest" on the driver side has all been removed minus the fuel rail pressure sensor for logging purposes.
Tuned on Sunoco 109 unleaded (GT Plus race fuel)

Fuel System:
Stock/modded fuel hat
63# injectors
Fore rails
Twin GT pumps
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator w/gauge
Not sure on size of feed and return lines, but everything is braided steel
PPRV delete

Cooling:
Even Flow head cooling mod
160* thermostat
Afco dual pass heat exchanger
Moroso intercooler tank (where battery used to sit) painter black. Drain plumbed out the front of the car to drain and fill with ice.

Transmission/Clutch:
Stock T-56
Hurst shifter
300m 26 spline input shaft
Billet Steel retainer sleeve
Driveshaft safety loop
Spec Stage 3+ clutch
Spec flywheel

Exhaust:
Mac 1 5/8 long tubes
Lethal Performance O/R X-pipe
Magnaflow mufflers dumped before rear axle

Rearend/Suspension
100% stock front suspension
Full length subframe connectors
Mach 1 8.8 housing
Alloy 31 spline axles
Eaton locker
3.73 gears
UPR cover
Eibach drag springs
ARP extended studs
Strange 10 way adjustable shocks
UPR adjustable uppers
Stock lowers
Mach 1 swaybar
Dual airbags
GT rotors/Cobra calipers
SLP Linelock kit

Interior:
Maximum Motorsports 6-point rollbar (painted Midnight Grey Metalic) with swing out door bars
Autometer NV series Wideband A/F ratio gauge
Autometer NV series Boost gauge (30psi)
Have all the Anniversary interior, but the rear seat has been removed and is being stored.

Wheels/Tires:
Car will be sold with:
Weld Prostars
15x3.5 fronts with 185's
15x10 rears with 28x10.50 ET Drags

I also have a set of BBS RK Plasma's with the original plasma finish on them, but they are going to cost you if you want them. They are in storage right now, so I'm not 100% sure on tires, but I think they are a 245 up front and a M&H Racemaster 325 28" drag radial out back.

Pics to follow shortly.......

03rd SVT

Established Member
I'm located in Texas.

ta5uhe4e.jpg

uba3a3a7.jpg

qy6y7asu.jpg

y3aje4y2.jpg

3a6a8ujy.jpg

equdemut.jpg

mynubary.jpg

nuhu6apy.jpg

uqy2y6e6.jpg

Last edited:

Boosted95

Established Member
Love me some torch red. GLWS.

If you want to sell the bbs wheels lmk. I have a friend looking.

Last edited:

BELLRACING

COYOTE SWAPPED FOX
Established Member
i realize u said no trades but i have a 2012 5.0 black with 2000 miles very nice ride you can text to 865-742-4025

Users who are viewing this thread