FS: 03 Torch Red Cobra

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
Ok I typed out this long thread about all the info on the car and accidently deleted it so im going to make it short and sweet: 03 Torch Red Cobra 76k miles with :

Stage V+ Steggy ported blower, TB, and plenum
2.8 upper pulley
4lb lower kit
Billetflow snub and idlers
Injectors
Diablo Chip
Orange MGW short throw shifter
Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump
MAFia
JLT cold air intake
Nitto 555 315 tires in the rear
Brand new sumitumo 275s in the fron
Anthracite FR500 wheels
FAST emblem overlay
Cut springs 1 full coil all around
LFP Intercooler Reservoir
lfp dual pass heat exchanger
put down 483hp/511tq at Gearheads in Arlington Texas

Heres some pics and a video of the car

j2.jpg

j3.jpg

FILE0040.jpg

FILE0046.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvmilKM4HNA&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - jordans dyno[/ame]

Looking to get what I owe on the car, but will just see what kind of offers are out there first. Please serious buyers only! PM me for further details on the car, I will also be adding to this thread shortly, just a lil frustrated right now from deleting the long thread I typed up earler:fm:

Last edited:

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
Ok some more info:

I just enlisted in the Army 2 days ago and think it might be time to get rid of her :(
She was daily driven since Ive owned the car at 44k miles and has NEVER had any issues. On everyday driving she is a definite 10 out of 10. Exterior I would give her a 8 out of 10 (Im pretty picky), a few hail spots and headlights need to be refinished or changed, interior is a 9 out of 10 with normal seat wear. The car springs are cut 1" all around with MM CC plates. Car was ported last summer at 65k miles and (Boost a pump, mafia, 60lb injectors, lfp dual pass heat exchanger, irs brace, 4lb lower kit, clutch and firewall adjuster, intercooler reservoir was all done 2 weeks and and tuned at 483hp/511tq)

All I can think of right now, anything else feel free to ask or PM

Last edited:

97svttennessee

Established Member
hey man congrats on just joining, i am in iraq right now with the 3rd infantry division, how much are you asking on the car, i am working a deal now to sell my bmw and i am very interested in the car if mine sells.

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
Wheels are anthracite and were put on the car at 55k miles, I owe $15,200 on the car and just spent about $3,000 on the car so the lowest i could probably sell the car for is $18,200 but have it on autotrader for $19,000...absolutely love this car guys and hate to get rid of it but it wont get to be driven and Im looking at other vehicles, might consider a trade depending on what you got. Also there are quite a few members on here that can tell you how great this car runs and looks. Anything else feel free to ask

-Jordan

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
BUMP for a fast fun car. i still think you should keep it but if you have to sell i guess ill help

Users who are viewing this thread