FS: 03 SVT Coupe 9,200 miles PA

rotorhed

Established Member
SOLD SOLD SOLD: 03 SVT Coupe 9,200 miles PA

Just placed it in Autotrader:
SOLD

My wife ordered it in May 02 and took delivery in Sept 02. I've installed the Bassani catback and MGW billet short shifter. No engine mods ..ever (wasn't allowed to touch it :rolleyes: ) She just retired and has other plans now....decision time on keeping the Cobra and she decided to move on :( .
(OEM exhaust and shifter would be included)
mainSVT.jpg

Last edited:

rotorhed

Established Member
I'm @ work but will e-m photos when I get home tonight.

Other details:
*First oil change @ ~ 1,500mi. to synthetic. Just changed it with Pennzoil Platinum 5W20.
*Installed MGW short throw shifter (orange handle) in January 06 and added RP Synchromax
*Diff oil is still original
*01 Cobra "brushed aluminum" dash trim kit
*No curb rash on any wheels (one small 1/8" dia. ding near center on 1 wheel)
*Front bumper/hood have several tiny stone chips..~size of a pin-head & one very thin hairline surface scratch on edge of bumper @ pass. side.
*Brand new PA inspection and emissions until 04/07
*Multi-layers of Zaino show car polish
*Bassani sounds damn good :banana:
*YDHO build code 09/02/02
*Original window pricing sticker

Last edited:

Deanpug

Established Member
What part of PA are you in?
Sorry! Just saw your autotrader ad and saw that you are from Lancaster.
Thanks

Last edited:

Johnny Vig

Addicted to Power!
Established Member
Just sent you a private message. I am very interested and am a cash buyer looking to make a move on the right car. Thanks.

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
That's a beautiful car, my brother is looking but doesn't quite have the dough yet.

rotorhed

Established Member
update: I corrected the above post...pulled our sales invoice and the car was purchased in Sept 2002 (2003 model) so that would answer any warranty remaining questions = past the 3 year mark. ..sorry
(never had any recalls and was only at dealers for state inspectionis & emissions.)

Johnny Vig

Addicted to Power!
Established Member
rotorhed said:
update: I corrected the above post...pulled our sales invoice and the car was purchased in Sept 2002 (2003 model) so that would answer any warranty remaining questions = past the 3 year mark. ..sorry
(never had any recalls and was only at dealers for state inspectionis & emissions.)

Any known issues with the tick, vibe or stahl? These were common on eary 03 builds. Thank you.

rotorhed

Established Member
I don't think 09/02 is first run build..try May 02. I have a daily status report copy from Aug 06, 2002 where our order was cancelled at the factory on 07/30. ( due to production issues IIRC) New VIN was built on 09/02 and "shipped by carrier" on 09/07.

Never heard of the blue strip on the head (but I've been deployed overseas from Oct 04 to Feb 06 and haven't exactly been reading the forums on a weekly basis.
Only blue paint I found on the engine was this on:
pass head.jpg

Car doesn't tick and doesn't stall. We had an 01 GT Coupe before the Cobra so I'm familiar with what a modular V8 sounds like.
I took a short MOV file with my Nikon Coopix camera but I don't think this will host a .MOV file. (tried to post and no go)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread