FS - '03 Stock wheels painted black with RR slicks - 4 lugnuts

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
No longer have my Lightning so I want to sell off these wheels and tires. They are my stock '03 wheels that I sand blasted and painted black. They are NOT show quality wheels, I used them as my track wheels so they are covered with brake dust. One has a very minor ding in the wheels lip. If you really want me to dig it out and take a picture just let me know.

The tires are Hoosier road racing slicks that came from the Koni Challenge series. I just ran them on track for one day a month or two ago. They are still sticky and fun to drive on. I would guess they have about one weekend of HPDE left in them before they will be corded. Tires in this condition you can usually pick up for around $200 per set. If you want a replacement set that has some more life it in I can hook you up for around $400 a set through the race team I work for.

I never got around to painting the center caps so they are still stock.

I want $650 shipped for the wheels and tires together. SOLD

I have 4 stock lug nuts that I bought to get rid of the stock wheel locks because they made changing tires at the track a pain in the ass. Nothing wrong with these. IIRC I paid something ridiculus like $8 each for these at the dealership, I'll get rid of them for $10 + shipping.

I'm in the Grand Rapids area and make it over to Detroit on a regular basis as well if you want to pick them up and save some money.

IMG_0620.jpg

Last edited:

HIVOLTG

Go SKERS!
Established Member
Man, I want some 03's... and those slicks would be a blast to auto x on...

but not sure I can justify the price for rims I'm going to have to sandblast and powdercoat right now.

GLWS, if these are still available in a month I may have to pick them up.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Sitting in my basement collecting dust. Any reasonable offers out there?

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
If you've priced out the factory lugnuts you know this is a steal. If you really think I should go cheaper I guess make me an offer but I'm already selling all 4 for almost the price of 1!

Users who are viewing this thread