FS: 03 Sonic Blue ZX5 - 21K miles!

white03dohc

Established Member
SOLD

New price....$11,250.

Up for sale is my 2003 Focus SVT ZX5. 1 of 120 sonic blue 5 doors built. I purchased this car brand new in 8/03 from Beasley Ford in York, PA. It has every option (except EAP). Audiophile, Moonroof, HID’s and Winter Package (heated seats and block heater). Car is 100% stock. I do have an FRPP short throw shifter new in the box that I never got around to put in.

Tires are original with ¾ tread left. New battery in 2010. Car still smells new. Never smoked in, always garaged and only been in rain 2 or 3 times. Never been in snow or on salted roads. Never any problems, have all paperwork (oil changes/tire rotations). Had one recall in eight years, which was something to do with rear door latches and weatherstrip applied to rear door bottoms. Car has a clear 3M bra on it (front bumper, partial hood and headlights).

Never in any type of accident. Wheels are perfect, no curb rash. Never abused. Everything works flawlessly. Getrag 6 speed shifts perfectly. Heated seats work great. AC blows ice cold.

I own the car, title in hand. I really hate to sell, but as you can see by the mileage, I don’t get to drive it much.

Asking $12,950. It’s not going to be easy to find another sonic blue 5 door with 21k miles!

1000338jf.jpg

Last edited:

boatcop1

Established Member
Wow its probably not going to last but I am very interested in your car. I am curently deployed and wont be back home until mid to late April. I will send you a PM with my number. can you send me your number so we can chat? maybe I can send someone down to pick it up for me? really really want your car:??:

boatcop1

Established Member
Sorry bud, I was researching the 03 SVTF and realized they dont get the mpg's i need. I was very suprised they dont touch 30mpg. I am transfering to a new job in July and i need a commuter car. Being a Ford guy your car would have fit the bill but i will be commuting 120 miles a day and gas in my area is already aproaching 4.00 a gal. Sorry man but GLWS:beer:

white03dohc

Established Member
No problem man. Yeah, it's not the most fuel efficient 4 cylinder! Back when I did DD it, I averaged 25-28 mpg, mostly all highway. Anway, good luck with the new search and congrats on coming home soon!:beer:

boatcop1

Established Member
Not sure, I just replied to the SVTP email you sent to me. I'll send another to that comcast email in a few min. I would just give you a call but my cell phone service stinks right now where we are operating.

SVTFsOnIcBlUe

C:\Socuments and Dettings
Established Member
If it isn't I'd be absolutely shocked that someone paid 11k for an 03 SVTF. That's an extreme price. Nada clean retail is only $8k even with the low miles.

Users who are viewing this thread