FS: 03 Sonic Blue T76 Billet NJ/PA

KJS1820

Established Member
You have a point! I posted new pics from today ;) Car is tuned at 11.2 a/f logged with a lm-1 before the cats! SCT handheld comes with and I had Rick at Amazon do the tuning! Never cared for dyno #s Just street tuned! I am looking for a 03-05 EVO any color but NO BLACK never liked black cars!

Last edited:

KJS1820

Established Member
315 Sumitumos, cheapest tire rack had! I didn't want my nitto drag radials freezing last winter and haven't tossed them back on this year! I will mount and balance whichever tire the new owner wants to run!

KJS1820

Established Member
Thanks! Love this car and if it was legal to toss my twirp in the front I would keep it! if your local stop by and take a peek, 19067 is my zip pm me if you want my address

03CobraDom

Established Member
You're 3 mins away from me and i've yet to see this thing! lol..I'm contemplating selling mine as well... Damn good price tho, ill spread the word locally.

BSXrad

Rocking Your Socks Off
Established Member
our plans are to Sell my Cobra and GSX and for me to just get a 4 door evo as a toy/daily economy car! She gets to keep the supra that she never drives, but oh well

WTF? That sounds like HER plans lol. U got a beauty man you should just keep it. Or perhaps a partial trade?!

KJS1820

Established Member
Thanks for the props :) I think I may keep it if the one guy doesn't come through for the offer of 20K! I am buying an evo this week (hopefully) and don't need the $ so I am pretty sure I will just keep it! The car is just SOO much fun! The wife actually is pretty cool she can care less if I sell it or keep it!

Users who are viewing this thread