FS: 03 Sonic Blue Cobra; Whipple & True Forged - Texas

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
Performance: 2.3l Whipple Gen 2 (3" upper/stock lower) - JLT RAI - SCT-2400 - Accufab SBTB - Siemen Deka 60# injectors - KB Bap - Gen 3 Killer Chiller - Afco dual pass h/e - Reishe 170* - NGK TR6 plugs - Billetflow 4-piece idler kit - Pro 5.0 Shifter - Fidanza flywheel and Centerforce DF clutch - Fiore Quadrant & firewall adjuster - Fully built 8.8 SRA
611rwhp/556rwtq on 93 @ 17lbs

Exhaust: Mac 1-5/8" Longtubes - Mac o/r Prochamber - Borla Stingers cat-back

Exterior & Wheels: True Forged Sleepers - 18x9 fronts wrapped in 275/35 Nitto 555's - 18x11 rears wrapped in 305/35 Nitto 555R's (95% tread life) - Freshly painted front bumper and side mirrors - 20% tint all around - Chrome letters on rear bumper

Stereo: Alpine head unit - JBL 6x8's in both front and rear, Rears are two piece speakers w/ tweeters - Kicker 10" sub - Alpine 5 channel amp - Dynomat on both doors and also under rear seat and trunk (both the floor and walls/fenders)

Suspension and Brakes: Aftermarket Roush alcon brake calipers in front and stainless steel braided lines - MM caster camber plates - H&R Race Springs in front & stock GT springs in rear - MM FLSFC's

Interior & Miscellaneous: SOS dual gauge pod w/ Autometer 20# boost gauge and Aeroforce scan gauge - Chrome bezels around factory gauges inside the instrument cluster - MRT hood struts - New fog lights - EGR Delete

Little Info on the car: I bought the car from a member on svtp.com back in March of '09 from Kansas. When I purchased the car it had 60k miles on it already. The previous owner kept great care of it. He never drag raced it but did do some autocrossing with it. I have only been to the track twice since owning it. Both times were when I first purchased it and before all performance mods were added. I've owned the car for nearly 5 years now and have only been averaging 3k miles a year, so the milage is now at 73k. I have done ALL work to the car myself with the help of my knowledgeable brother-in-law. Patrick from PSI Motorsports in Webster, Tx did the tune. A very well known tuner with Cobra's and Lightnings. The tune is spot on and the car drives and shifts great. There are no performance issues including no blue or black smoke and there are no oil leaks. I have decided to potentially sale because of the fact that I bought a 3rd vehicle as a work car due to a new job which has a long commute, and also I am trying to pay off my home sooner. I don't have to sell but I am gauging interest in the market. I do have the title to the vehicle and a stack of receipts of nearly everything done to the car. I am listing this at $24k obo

#472 of 8394, 1 of only 23 Sonic Blue coupes with parchment tan interior!

regregere_zpsee660611.jpg

nfgnfgnf_zps1bd3a644.jpg

regrhtt_zps7fe493f4.jpg

1077_zpsd507dbb6.jpg

[youtube_browser]VTrvgz9umHs[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]tdaEeJ7lVJo[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

'88347coupe

just a good ol boy
Established Member
I have seen this car alot in person, and I can say without a doubt that its the cleanest most well built SB cobra I have ever seen. This car gets babied everywhere it goes.

iwannacobra5

Established Member
I can also vouch for the car. Extremely clean and well taken care of. Great power from the very well thought out and carefully installed mods. Great price for all the money that's been put in it.

killer428

Sonic Blue Terminator
Established Member
Seen this car on YouTube and it is my favorite . Where did you get the Billet trim for the dash gauges?

Texas Muscle

Established Member
Man i thought about this car for a while last night and talked to the wife about the car. I am willing to go a lil above what i was looking to spend on a terminator. Would you send me a email with you number so we can talk about the car and negotiate a price if your willing to do that i would love to go get this car this weekend before the an holidays if we can compromise on a price. Looking forward to hearing from you!
My email is Rickyriojas1[at]yahoo[dot]com

Thanks,

Rick

Users who are viewing this thread