FS 03 Sonic Blue cobra NJ/PA 2.2 KB OFFERS!

KJS1820

Established Member
Kenne Bell is OFF and car is pretty much stock now!

NO KENNE BELL ON THE CAR ANYMORE! I will start a new for sale thread by the end of the week!

Last edited:

nmerrill

Established Member
VERY interested!!! I am in the process of selling my gt, and truck right now. I hope this is still for sale when i get the cash!! This is the exact car i am looking for(color/wheels/blower/mods...) Hopefully we can work somehting out

KJS1820

Established Member
say it isn't so?? This bill in Arkansas...keep it man, it to sweet of ride to let go.

:) LOL I know but I don't drive it enough! on the nice days I LOVE to ride one of the bikes! car is real fun but time for it to go!

I work in NJ live in PA ;-)

Last edited:

nmerrill

Established Member
Ok, got busy last week, gonna talk to my bank tomorrow morning. Can I get some pics of the underside, and engine if its not too much trouble? you can email them to [email protected] How bad is the rust? Can I get pics of teh worst spots? I would be flying up there and driving back to texas, i shouldnt have any problems right? Ill probably give you a call tomorrow as soon as the bank lets me knwo whats up. There is a sale pending on my stang right now, and if I get approved my truck is going to carmax. I am VERY serious. BTW, you wouldnt be interested in a 91 gt HCI, set up for boost? lots of mods, drag ready, and/or a 01 f-150 xlt 4 door, power everything, plus some cash would ya? Just throwing it out there because im trying to get rid of them anyway.

Last edited:

KJS1820

Established Member
Car is back to stock now no more kenne bell and mods just have to put the stock seats back in! I will snap some new pics and post them up when the rain stops! No rust on the car? I am going to start a new for sale ad in the next few days :)
Thanks
Kurt

I would drive the car anywhere! When I bought it 2 years ago I flew into detroit and drove it back 700 miles! :rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread