FS: 03 Sonic Blue Cobra Coupe Central FL

bullitt784

Established Member
wow, beautiful car, and close too, but i don't know what any of this means.

"I know it needs to be tweaked because I just added the JLT 12" and haven’t re-tuned it. The day on the dyno when I ran it the car was completely cold thus the FAT a/f. On the street with Eric's wideband the a/f was dead on 11.5 in the h-pipe. I just put the Fidanza flywheel, with Spec stage 3+ and LDC clutch freeplay kit and LDC cooling mod."

i'm a complete noob to superchargers (obviously). i need a cobra that will last me a few years/ 40-50k miles. is this your DD?

03sonicblu

going 4 broke
Established Member
what that means is the tune was FAT ans still had good numbers...so I know it needs to be re-tuned especially since I have change the air intake system.

It is NOT my daily driver....it is capable of being one but I dont care to put that many miles on it.
I wouldnt suggest owning a car like this if you have no experience or knowledge about superchargers.

thanks!!

bullitt784 said:
wow, beautiful car, and close too, but i don't know what any of this means.

"I know it needs to be tweaked because I just added the JLT 12" and haven’t re-tuned it. The day on the dyno when I ran it the car was completely cold thus the FAT a/f. On the street with Eric's wideband the a/f was dead on 11.5 in the h-pipe. I just put the Fidanza flywheel, with Spec stage 3+ and LDC clutch freeplay kit and LDC cooling mod."

i'm a complete noob to superchargers (obviously). i need a cobra that will last me a few years/ 40-50k miles. is this your DD?

Users who are viewing this thread