FS:03 SB (27kMiles) $20k

wan2play

Established Member
Mileage - 27150 (clean title w/ no accidents)
Exterior - Sonic Blue (very well maintained with no prior paint work)
Interior - Grey Suede inserts (not a single crease in the leather)
Wheels - Black powder coated 18" rims.
Mods
Bassani long tube headers
Full Bassani exhaust system (all cats in place)
Hypercoil Lowering springs w/ Bilstein Struts
2.76 Billetflow pulley w/ 4 idlers
Polish Plenum and Throttle body
CAI (polished)
Venum tune w/ 104, 93, and stock switch on center con
5.0 pro short shifter.
Stage 3 Clutch

$20,000 FIRM I think its a reasonable price for a lightly modded, SB with less than 30k on the clock.
[email protected]

Sonicblueleftside.jpg

sonicblueatdunham.jpg

Sonicbluefront.jpg

006_6.jpg

012_12.jpg

013_13.jpg

001_1.jpg

002_2.jpg

003_3.jpg

004_4.jpg

005_5.jpg

007_7.jpg

008_8.jpg

009_9.jpg

011_11.jpg

014_14.jpg

015_15.jpg

016_16.jpg

017_17.jpg

020_20.jpg

021_21.jpg

022_22.jpg

023_23.jpg

Last edited:

BTR

Established Member
i was going to ask the same thing lol.

g/l with the sale. i REALLY hope there are sonic blues available when i'm ready to make the jump

wan2play

Established Member
No, I personally do not like the stock rims. I like the Cobra Rs though.
I mean you can always buy whatever rims you'd like and sell these. I get compliments about the rims here in Chicago.

Last edited:

wan2play

Established Member
Selling these cars for a price that doesnt completely kill your pockets is rough. The economy is fine. Its the train of thought the government puts into our heads. They release these findings and everyone freaks out. People with stable jobs and money now start to act like they are poor, further adding to the mess and turning it into a recession. If no one announced the recession it would be better.

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Selling these cars for a price that doesnt completely kill your pockets is rough. The economy is fine. Its the train of thought the government puts into our heads. They release these findings and everyone freaks out. People with stable jobs and money now start to act like they are poor, further adding to the mess and turning it into a recession. If no one announced the recession it would be better.

I am a mortgage consultant/financial advisor and believe me, I see it EVERY DAY. I'm basically on the front lines trying to help the economy along by putting money back into people's pockets. The people that are begging for my help-I can't help. The people we can actually help give me every irrational excuse as to why they don't want/need my help. It's crazy! Anyways, sorry to ramble on but this car is gorgeous and I miss the sonic blue (my 2002 GT was SB). I think I might put some feelers out on my Silver Metallic and see if I get any bites. If I do, I'll have the payola to start seriously considering picking up a SB or Mystic.

wan2play

Established Member
Thanks guys. The SB was kept in good shape. The seats look great. I'm probably the heaviest guy to have sat in those seats.

AS for the economy, people really need to take that money out of their savings and start spending. Has anyone noticed the amount of banks that are starting to open up. It is insane. 6 new banks within a 4 mile radius of my building. 3 within a quarter mile of each other.

wan2play

Established Member
I never had the car dynod, but from the info I have gathered the car should be pushing more than 460rwhp and 480rwtq to the wheels. Similar setups, minus the long tubes hit around those numbers. The long tubes tend to be more beneficial with higher displacement blowers. Nonetheless, there is still a significant amount of gain (15-20 rwhp)with a stock blower and 2.76 pully.

wan2play

Established Member
:(

Muscle car guys don't like the rims, but people that drive European cars think they look original.

I think the price I have is more than reasonable for the buyer to buy another set.

Last edited:

wan2play

Established Member
Update: Brake pads changed. I had a chance to see what type of coils are on the car.
Hypercoil springs and bilstein struts.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Car is beautiful... Rims im not really a fan of but to each his own.

On some 18" 03 reps in chrome, that car would look tits.

GL with the sale though. Id be interested if i didnt already have mine... lol

wan2play

Established Member
Thank you,
The rims come on the car. I would have to raise the price a grand if I would get new rims and I dont know if anyone would bite.

wan2play

Established Member
Anyone know a classifieds forum where I can get a set of wheels? Because if the wheels are hurting the sale Im going to have to get another set.

bogdansnotch

Established Member
craigslist or get a new set of just rims from ebay for around $500 shipped and just swap tires then, gl with sale even tho u should be sticking with that car. might be worth something in the future with those miles

skyhighsd

Established Member
Anyone want info on this car pm me! This is my old car but has been thru a few owners since I got rid of it. I know more about the history of this car than the seller! And no the rims where added after I sold it a few years ago.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread