FS: 03 redfire vert, Posi, etc. ...... Ohio

highcompression

...who ?
Established Member
Testing the waters. I'm on my iPad right now, I'll get some pics up later ... Or feel free to PM me your number and I could text pics. Car has been adult owned it's whole life, I have entire history, documents, etc. Was originally purchased by a woman in Miami, then a gentleman that was in military that lived in VA but stationed in FL purchased the car, then I brought it up to Ohio. I've owned it for 3-4 years now, awesome car, doesn't matter if it goes or stays. Here goes with discription:

Engine:
* totally resealed (except head gaskets)
* F/R Aluminator 130a alternator
* Posi race port #399 (on of, if not the last), with 2.76" upper only, all BilletFlow snub and pullies
* port matched Dragon TB and plenum
* anything that "spun" got replaced (just for peace of mind): w/p, all idlers, tensioners, p/s pump, etc, etc
* put a 1k mile lower pulley on it so wouldn't have to deal with bushing issues
* I'm sure there's more, the gist of it ....
* compression test yielded 168-178psi every hole, made 515/510 2k miles ago
* Reische 170* thermostat
* LDC head cooling mod

Fuel:
* KB 40a BAP, wiring upgraded, running pre FPDM
* S/D 60# injectors
* Dragon TB and plenum (ported)
* JLT ram air intake
* MAFiA

Exterior:
* excellent condition ! Being a former Florida car, did have it repainted: new OEM lights, led brake light, weatherstripping, anything that was remotely faded. Very, very nice car. I'm almost 40, this is probably the nicest I've owned. Top is in excellent shape !

Interior:
* 16k mile mint seats, steering wheel, arm pad, visors, door pads, etc. ..... Just because of minor and expected fade from being a Florida car.
* CDC bar with led brake light

Wheels/tires/brakes:
* NEW (less then 1500 miles) Cosmis 005's 18x9 & 18x10, BFG KDW2's: 275/35/18 & 295/35/18
* drilled slotted rotors, ceramic pads

Exhaust:
* Stainless Maganaflow catless X
* polished Bassani cat back
..... Perfect sound

Drivetrain:
* Centerforce DFX clutch
* Fidanza fly
* new OEM fork, cable, and pivot ball
* Steeda adjuster and quadrant

I'm sure I'm forgetting quite a bit. Car does have a 100k on it, I'd put it next to anyone's 20-40k mile car. I'm about as picky as they come. Engine is quiet, no noise, smoke, oil consumption, just pounded out awesome #'s on dyno. No BS car.

Asking: 17,000 , located in NE Ohio .... I will try to get some pics up soon, I'm working a ton of OT at moment. Quickest way to get ahold of me is text @ (330) 398-8985 .... PLEASE, no tire kickers , dreamers or low ballers !

.... I realize it does have a 100k on car, but it's a testament to how it was treated. Car has NEVER been to track, or abused like that. Ran on Amsoil ss5w-30. Full binder with most records/documents/history. I have buddies with 20k mile Cobras on their 4-5th engine. I highly doubt any one person would be disappointed with condition of car, most think it's a 20-40k mile car. I'll modestly give it a 8.5-9/10. I'll try to get pics up, if not just text. Please, don't waste my time or yours. I work mega OT, family, etc. Just don't have time for BS.

... I'm sure there's quite a bit I'm forgetting, but anyone looking for a nice, ADULT OWNED, tastefully modded vert, here's your car.

Thanks for looking, and I'll try to get pics up ASAP. Meantime, serious buyers feel free to text/call me.

highcompression

...who ?
Established Member
Thanks ! ^ ..... Not sure if I mentioned, it's a Posi race port #399. The blower only has about 4500 total miles and has never been "lowered".

.... I was having some issues with my iPad other day, I didn't think this post even went up. I'll try to get some pics up of the car and possibly some of my buddies who have seen and ridden in the car that can vaulch condition, etc.

highcompression

...who ?
Established Member
Few details that come to mind: all work, parts, wheels, clutch, tires, etc has all been done within last 5k miles. Car is up to date, debugged and turn key. Just so much little things like 10k mile fuel pumps out of my buddies car, new fuel filter, new engine mounts, all new PVC hoses when blower was off, I went through trans and preventively replaced keys and reshimmed bearings, new o-rings in oil cooler, optima redtop, new Motorcraft fan (low speed went out), new Ford/Bosch Intercooler pump (preventive), does have a LFP dual pass h/e, NGK iridium (TR7ix) plugs, new F/R GT500 coils, all new o2's, iat, TPS, CTS, iat sensors, etc .... (My OCD is that bad, I make sure there's no issue come dyno time), rear end was just serviced (RP 70-140) .... Probably 100 other things I'm forgetting ...

highcompression

...who ?
Established Member
Until I can figure out how to get some pics up from my phone to here: serious inquires feel free to contact me @ (330) 398-8985 for further info and pictures. Please try to keep calls/texts reasonable hours. :)

highcompression

...who ?
Established Member
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

highcompression

...who ?
Established Member
Not sure if pics are working ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 537
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 508
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 489
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 501
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 517

highcompression

...who ?
Established Member
Horrible pics, all I really have on my phone. The interior is amazing, including the drivers seat. Pictures do no justice, if anything the pics make interior look didty. I'm a horrible photographer.

highcompression

...who ?
Established Member
... Getting some interest. Only trade I'd consider would be a 11+ 5.0, or a C5 (possibly trade + cash for C6). Also, just spent almost 3k in wheels and tires, might be willing to work a deal if you brought own wheels and tires.

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
free bump for a good seller and a great looking fellow Redfire! Good luck and if you have any left over parts I'd buy them from ya again!

highcompression

...who ?
Established Member
Thank you much sir !

.... I've had some interest in car, unfortunately everyone seems to be fairly far away, lol. More then willing to assist with shipping, but I've never done it in my 20 years of playing with these cars.

I'll also get some more pictures up of the car later in the week.

highcompression

...who ?
Established Member
Only reason for sale is life. It's not a money thing, I never use it ... All I do is work. Someone may as well enjoy it because it's not me :(

highcompression

...who ?
Established Member
TTT ... I've had quite a bit of interest, unfortunately most have been somewhat far away from me (Ohio). I work so much, I really don't have the time to assist with shipping/meeting. Of course buyers are more then welcome to handle that. Car is as clean underneath as on top, squeaky clean carfax. I can document history from day 1.

... I'm really not trying to be a a$$, but please don't waste my time or yours. Some offers, pic requests, and trades I've received are downright ridiculous.

Again, thanks for looking and I will happily oblige a prepared buyer.

Users who are viewing this thread