FS: 03 Redfire Cobra Vert, Pics -$17,000

aquill1

Established Member
Is it possible to put the price in the top of the ad/actual link so people can see it, before clicking on the link in the market section? I bet you'd get more traffic with a price like that...

spincobra03

Established Member
I want people to take a look at this thread and understand THIS is how you sell a car. Very detailed picture! Very imformative and a realistic price!! If you didn't post the milage, I would have guessed it had 5,000 miles on it. You wouldnt know it had 50k miles. Good luck with the sale sir. This thread should be a sticky.

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
I want people to take a look at this thread and understand THIS is how you sell a car. Very detailed picture! Very imformative and a realistic price!! If you didn't post the milage, I would have guessed it had 5,000 miles on it. You wouldnt know it had 50k miles. Good luck with the sale sir. This thread should be a sticky.
Haha thanks buddy!

:beer:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Sorry to hear about the hit and run, Evan. If I didn't have the C5Z right now I'd definitely buy her from you.

Mikey G.

Established Member
I can't believe that this car has not sold yet! :shrug:

Maybe if I'm lucky, it'll still be around in a few months. ;-) But in this case... I guess I hope I'm not so lucky, that way it'll sell soon for ya.

So... also, how recent are the pics in this thread? Cause the car looks freakin' incredible!!! :rockon:

-=Mike G.

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Thanks, Jake. And you other dudes for the compliments. I can't afford the $500 deductible to get her fixed so I'm trying to sell as is. Someone gave me a nice Christmas present the week of Christmas while the car was parked at work.

A few of the pics are about a year old, most of them are from September when I put the car on Autotrader.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
damn i usually don't like verts but damn yours is nice. GLWS.....
what kind of hids are you running? they look good

Users who are viewing this thread