FS: 03 Redfire Cobra 17xxx miles. $22K obo

bdrsvt

I hate rice
Established Member
2003 Redfire Cobra

I'm selling my cobra. Hard to do, but it's time. Here go's.

I bought this car about 3 1/2 years ago from the original owner in cincinatti, ohio. He was in his mid 40's, which may not be a concern for all, but was for me because of the chance it was taken good care of. Not saying a young guy can't or would'nt I was just more comfortable. It had 9200 miles on it at the time and was bone stock.

THE CAR:
The car has just under 17,000 miles on it. It is Redfire with the factory chrome wheels. It has always been garaged. Never smoked in. Never ate in. Never seen snow. It has been in rain, but only a hand full of times. Never a daily driver. It runs and drives great.

Interior:
The interior is flawless. Only mod being a black shifter knob w/ cobra emblem. The factory floor mats have been covered w rubber mats since it was new.

Exterior:
The exterior I would say is normal for a car of this age with this mileage. Some rock chips and minor blemishes in side skirts under doors. The only scratch is from my golf clubs falling in my garage and hitting the car. The scratch is about a half inch long and very small. It did scuff the clear coat a bit but it's not that noticeable and could be buffed out.

Mods:
In my sig also
2.8 upper with diablo sport tune.
Mac Pro Chamber mid pipe (no cats)
Flowmaster catback
K&N Cold air
Cut factory springs (1 1/2 coils)

I have all the factory parts. The original front tires are still on the car. I put a set of BFG Drag radials on the rear but they need replaced. I do still have the factory rear tires.

It's never been to the track. Never on the dyno. I would be lying if I said I always babied it, but I definantly never abused it. It's a cobra. I had my fun, but I took good care of it.

I'm asking $22k obo. PM me with any questions.

p1000633o.jpg

p1000623w.jpg

p1000620m.jpg

p1000622f.jpg

p1000642y.jpg

p1000634.jpg

p1000626g.jpg

p1000625g.jpg

p1000624z.jpg

p1000635e.jpg

p1000636b.jpg

p1000642h.jpg

p1000643j.jpg

Last edited:

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Do you accept testicles as payment? This is my dream car btw. Redfire Terminator.

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
are your rear tires taller than your fronts? I can't really tell but it looks like it. if so it looks great. it gives it a mean stance.

Last edited:

bdrsvt

I hate rice
Established Member
are your rear tires taller than your fronts? I can't really tell but it looks like it. if so it looks great. it gives it a mean stance.[/QUO

Thanks for the compliment. I think the rear tires are about the same height as the front. They are 315/35/17 drag radials.

bdrsvt

I hate rice
Established Member
Evening bump. Local guy came to look at the car tonight. He seems interested. We'll see. Damn I hate to sell this car.

UniqueSVT

Established Member
Very nice looking car. Miles are great for the year, wow! I'm in the market for a terminator.

Quick question... the 315's rub at all with the lowered stance? Looks great but that is a very wide tire on a lowered cobra. Just wondering.

I will PM you some additional questions but definitely a great car. Good luck.

bdrsvt

I hate rice
Established Member
They must rub or hit if I hit like a big dip in the road or something because if you look at the tires real close they have some little slits in the tires, but I have never felt or heard it.

Users who are viewing this thread