FS: 03 fully built turbo Oxford white 2v

Chais92

Established Member
I have lost interest in finishing this car so I'm trying to sell it to get a motorcycle. Body has 89k miles and engine, tranny, and rear end have less than 2k. Nothing in the car has been stripped. Still has a/c, power everything, and even a nice radio. First of all, all the car needs to be completed is coilovers, bov, and a tune.

MMR 4.75l 750se shortblock
P&P heads
Houston performance s292 blower cams
Was told it was a custom turbo kit but it looks like the on3 kit but it has nice v-bands and a turbosmart ultragate 38mm wastegate and a Garrett 76mm ball bearing turbo. All hotside is heat wrapped and all coldside is nicely coated black. Intercooler is a huge treadstone.
31 spline rear end
Freshly rebuilt tr3650 with mgw orange handle and a spec stage 3 clutch
Dual 03 cobra pumps and hat with kenne bell boost a pump and lethal performance wire upgrade
60lb injectors
Drilled and slotted rotors front and back
01 cobra front bumper with fogs and bezels and Mach chin.

This is just the gist of the list as I'm writing in a hurry but I would be happy to answer any other questions via pm or text to (706)978-0981. I am asking 10k obo and will entertain reasonable offers as I want a bike pretty bad

3DB6ABF4-3777-4E47-9E1C-89BDD83E2DC0.jpg

Chais92

Established Member
The car may crank, but because the piping isn't routed it currently has no mass air flow meter. If your interested, text (706)978-0981 and I'll elaborate completely on the car. At this point I would take $8k for the car. I just want a bike so it has to be moved

Chais92

Established Member
Sorry to leave everybody hanging guys. I haven't been on in a while. I still have the car and would still sell it. As for bikes I'm mainly looking for a Harley but would possibly consider sport bikes but cash is king. The car is located in Trion, GA a small town about an hour south of Chattanooga, TN and an hour and a half north of Atlanta, GA

Last edited:

Teviinz

Established Member
im interested in your car but id have to wait until january before id have the funds. clean looking car none the less

Users who are viewing this thread